• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Further proof the end times are here

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is the statue chosen and installed for the UN peace and safety memorial outside their headquarters

IMG_9876.jpeg

Revelation 13:2
King James Version
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape.

How much more clear must things get?

The Bible clearly teaches that the “mark of the Beast” is intimately connected with economic control during the Tribulation.

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a MARK on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the MARK, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.” Revelation 13:16-18

I don’t need to spell out how this fits with lockdowns and central digital currencies and vaccine passports/social credit scores.

REPENT. CHRIST IS LORD.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Jews spent about 60 years trying to will the Holocaust into existence (how many times are 6 million are going to die in a famine in the Russian Empire), so them trying to bring forth the beast to start Armageddon is pretty in line with their behavior.

Hey buddy cool it with the anti semitism, the Jews have never done anything negative to anybody ever.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I used to know a Jewish guy by the name of Fishman. Smart guy, very smart. Handsome too. I think he does some kind of physics or some shit now. Good dude.

edit: why did that get a car crash? I was just sharing a story about a high school friend of mine. Jesus, you Christcucks are insufferable.

Last edited: