• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FurBitch

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You know, you’d think they’d learn. I had called you guys gay from the very beginning. I’m still here. Apparently not sperging about a silly fictional alliance over 90’s broads, is incredibly difficult. Now I’m saluting the Alliance as they continue their march.😎😎😎
First, we take Manhattan... then we take Berlin

Screenshot_20221024-064054_Instagram.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You know, you’d think they’d learn. I had called you guys gay from the very beginning. I’m still here. Apparently not sperging about a silly fictional alliance over 90’s broads, is incredibly difficult. Now I’m saluting the Alliance as they continue their march.😎😎😎
As i have said before, you will be spared when the Clog World Order takes over.

894b70c1c80db6d515a6801b2ff9bca9--spartacus-scene (1).jpg

G

He does that thing where he parses your post into like, five quote boxes and responds to each paragraph rather than responding to your post as a whole. He also molested a child in 2003.
It's actually a great tactic to get under someone's skin in an e argument.