• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny words you used as a kid.

G

In first grade I started calling people jerk-offs. My cousin gave me a cassette of Dice. I thought it was like calling someone a jerk but with some stank on it.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Calling stuff we didn't like "gay" and calling people we didn't like "homos" and "faggots." Not exactly original, but it's funny how there was a push to get younger people to not use those words, which just made us say them more. PSAs like this just had the opposite effect:

I know people still talk like that in anonymous comments, but I wonder if younger people these days have actually internalized this nonsense. Gen Z is even douchier than my generation so it wouldn't surprise me.

I talk to a lot of young people. They all passively believe anything in the news is real, but they also make fun of gay people if you make it known it's acceptable to do so in front of you without flipping out.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I remember laughing my balls off when the Nashville Predators first played in the Gaylord Arena and it was written on the ice and on the ice of NHL 99.
1683519043797.png

The absolute apex of comedy, circa 1990.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
We hadn't the slightest clue about jewishness or anything like that beyond basic holocaust talking points, but I vividly remember calling each other "jewish" as an insult. "Hatian" was also used among blacks to insult one another deeply.