• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny words you used as a kid.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
1683481586739.gif

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
This Egyptian kid came to my grade school and he said he went to a school that had a lot of Pakistani kids and so he always made Paki jokes. Eventually all of us called him Paki as a nickname even in front of teachers and stuff and never got in any trouble. Nowadays I figure kids would get expelled or some shit for calling a brown kid Paki.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
whats funny is that phrase is used once, and never explained or expanded on ever again

so your not really missing any reference besides exactly what your seeing and by knowing its star wars you pretty much get the reference
I'm sure Disney will do 4 movies on it though and make internet rumors canon

G

Calling stuff we didn't like "gay" and calling people we didn't like "homos" and "faggots." Not exactly original, but it's funny how there was a push to get younger people to not use those words, which just made us say them more. PSAs like this just had the opposite effect:
[MEDIA=youtube]6_5ecyido7c[/MEDIA]

I know people still talk like that in anonymous comments, but I wonder if younger people these days have actually internalized this nonsense. Gen Z is even douchier than my generation so it wouldn't surprise me.