• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funniest natural person/comic

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I'll go the opposite direction and say in terms of standup comedy, Mike Epps is hilarious. The guy kills, even with hack nigger material.
It doesn't even feel hack, it feels like this sweaty nigger at the block cookout talking shit about they ashy skinned (cant afford they CVS cocoa butter) hoes and their greasy nasty ass weaves. Shit is hilarious, black comedians rule. It's so gay the Faggot 'Meltdown' Chapelle fucked it all up in the past few years

Epps is hilarious, so is some of Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, 80s Eddie Murphy, Def Comedy Jam era Christ Tucker, the list goes on

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It doesn't even feel hack, it feels like this sweaty nigger at the block cookout talking shit about they ashy skinned (cant afford they CVS cocoa butter) hoes and their greasy nasty ass weaves. Shit is hilarious, black comedians rule. It's so gay the Faggot 'Meltdown' Chapelle fucked it all up in the past few years

Epps is hilarious, so is some of Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, 80s Eddie Murphy, Def Comedy Jam era Christ Tucker, the list goes on
You nailed it. When they talk about the Cellar table you know it was Keith and Patrice actually saying funny, hurtful shit off the cuff and hacks like Norton saying “nice shirt stupid.”

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Lol whered you meet him? What's he like? Did he laugh at the joke?
I used to live in LA and I frequented the Improv enough that the staff knew me and I met all sorts of comics.

With Neal, I had first seen him on Jimmy Kimmel when Kimmel was first on the air. He did jokes like “Why does KFC come in a bucket? So you have something to puke in when you’re done eating.”

He said after his set he was told that making fun of advertisers was a big no no.

That Kimmel appearance was mentioned on Stern and Gary apparently reached out and Neil wanted to go on Stern but then he never heard back.

As far as the joke, he didn’t want to hear it because he was all like, “The character evolved and I work very hard on getting the perfect wording.” I told him that at the very least my joke had all the ingredients of a Neal Hamburger joke. He was like, “Fine tell me.”

He did smile but he never used the joke.

I can’t remember the actual joke but I once told Craig Gass a joke that he repeated to many comics. He was like, “Do you think this is funny? This guy did that joke on stage!” Apparently there are jokes you do on stage and those you never do on stage. Everyone laughed at the joke but was like, “I’d never do that on stage.”

I got stories.

Most comics were nice. Burr was one of the few that was a bit dickish.

G

I used to live in LA and I frequented the Improv enough that the staff knew me and I met all sorts of comics.

With Neal, I had first seen him on Jimmy Kimmel when Kimmel was first on the air. He did jokes like “Why does KFC come in a bucket? So you have something to puke in when you’re done eating.”

He said after his set he was told that making fun of advertisers was a big no no.

That Kimmel appearance was mentioned on Stern and Gary apparently reached out and Neil wanted to go on Stern but then he never heard back.

As far as the joke, he didn’t want to hear it because he was all like, “The character evolved and I work very hard on getting the perfect wording.” I told him that at the very least my joke had all the ingredients of a Neal Hamburger joke. He was like, “Fine tell me.”

I can’t remember the actual joke but I once told Craig Gass a joke that he repeated to many comics. He was like, “Do you think this is funny? This guy did that joke on stage!” Apparently there are jokes you do on stage and those you never do on stage. Everyone laughed at the joke but was like, “I’d never do that on stage.”

I got stories.

Damn that's cool. Neal wouldve been at home on stern. Him and Yucko are two of the funniest "characters" in comedy imo.

Nice life. Fawkin jealous.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Damn that's cool. Neal wouldve been at home on stern. Him and Yucko are two of the funniest "characters" in comedy imo.

Nice life. Fawkin jealous.
It was very fun, but also feels like a lifetime ago (it was really less than a decade ago).

The absolute most fun night was hanging out with Owen Benjamin. He wasn't Internet famous yet. He was so much fun.

Norton was at the hight of his popularity but I didn't know if the LA crowd knew him from O&A or the Tonight Show.

I shared a stage with Laura Kightlinger for a single bit.

Sometimes I would recommend a way for a comic to improve their bit and they'd normally approve and then ask, "Are you a comic?"

It's weird when people whose comedy you really like recognize you.

Ari Shaffir told me that comedy was a young man's game. Can't really start in your 30s if you have bills to pay.

Given the last 6 years of standup, I'm glad I didn't pursue it.

Enough with the name dropping. I'm a faggot.

G

It was very fun, but also feels like a lifetime ago (it was really less than a decade ago).

The absolute most fun night was hanging out with Owen Benjamin. He wasn't Internet famous yet. He was so much fun.

Norton was at the hight of his popularity but I didn't know if the LA crowd knew him from O&A or the Tonight Show.

I shared a stage with Laura Kightlinger for a single bit.

Sometimes I would recommend a way for a comic to improve their bit and they'd normally approve and then ask, "Are you a comic?"

It's weird when people whose comedy you really like recognize you.

Ari Shaffir told me that comedy was a young man's game. Can't really start in your 30s if you have bills to pay.

Given the last 6 years of standup, I'm glad I didn't pursue it.

Enough with the name dropping. I'm a faggot.
Not that Id recommend or want to do standup in this current society either, but Ari is wrong and Rodney Dangerfield is the proof.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Not that Id recommend or want to do standup in this current society either, but Ari is wrong and Rodney Dangerfield is the proof.
Dangerfield is the proof Ari is right. The fact that you can really only name one 40 yo who went in that late in life and was successful proves him right.

I had the talent, apparently, but could not pursue it full time.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

I got stories.

Burr was nice to me

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Dangerfield is the proof Ari is right. The fact that you can really only name one 40 yo who went in that late in life and was successful proves him right.

I had the talent, apparently, but could not pursue it full time.
Ari is a pedophile and wrong

Rodney didnt get into stand up late in life

He got into stand up young, failed, became a business man, then came back and succeeded

Also he used to kiss old men for nickels
in the back seats of cars