Funniest episodes of Kitchen Nightmares?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Watching this one and my ribs are shattered. Gordon walking up to the owner telling him his entrance looks like shit as soon as walking in, finding mold on the table and pretty much calling the manager a retard, and then the owner throwing pizza boxes in anger all over the kitchen. What are some other rib busting episodes of this show?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Not avaliable in the states
IMG_20230317_010814.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
This one was hilarious just for the fact Gordon rented out a movie theater to show the fat nigger a montage of how much people hated her

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Ramsay seemed kinda pissed from the get-go with this dude emphasizing he was French while also running a shitshow of a kitchen. He winds up calling the dude a donkey of all things in the middle of a rant, but I literally choked in the middle of taking a drink when he yelled, "YOU FRENCH PIG!" an inch from his face.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I like the first episode of the original season of the UK version. Much more wholesome.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I like the first episode of the original season of the UK version. Much more wholesome.

The UK one is far better. They actually wanted to help. The US ate up ramsey chewing people out that they just sent him into restaurants that were doomed to fail and they let him loose. Most of those places are long gone and probably were sold right after the show makeover while there was a buzz about the location locally.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
The UK one is far better. They actually wanted to help. The US ate up ramsey chewing people out that they just sent him into restaurants that were doomed to fail and they let him loose. Most of those places are long gone and probably were sold right after the show makeover while there was a buzz about the location locally.
Ramsey couldn't handle the Hughes brothers.

FH Rileys deep in the fawkin' heart of Huntington. :brothaman_sm:

for years I never got it with this guy and his shows, but then my cousin and his wife's restaurant was featured on "24 hours to hell and back" so I started watching Kitchen Nightmare episodes and love this garbage now. The Hotel Hell is PFG too...