• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full stop

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220224-171632.jpg

They already have actual nukes, you drooling moron. Russia has absolutely no dearth of ways to blow shit up. They do not need "a dirty bomb".

G

View attachment 26450

They already have actual nukes, you drooling moron. Russia has absolutely no dearth of ways to blow shit up. They do not need "a dirty bomb".
1) I'm not saying that I'm hip enough to know how to use the term "full stop", but I'm like 99% sure he's not using that correctly. I'll run that by my son and get back to you guys on that, but in the meantime let's just assume he's fat and stupid and not saying the phrase correctly.

2) wasn't that the plot of the last die hard movie? Where there were actually nukes hidden at Chernobyl or something asinine like that? Like how would they use Chernobyl as a weapon that wouldn't completely fuck up Russia as well? Are they just going to hope the wind keeps blowing in one direction for 10,000 years or however long it takes for the core to stop emitting radiation?

TL;DR: in less than 140 letters he made me say "what a fucking fat idiot" two separate times.

G

The fact that this tweet has 72 likes makes me root for Russia and China to win and eat us all alive.

View attachment 26457

Twitter really is full of stupid cunts. No wonder he managed to get followers in the thousands.
I can't wait for someone like the Chinese to conquer us and whip us into shape. All the nigger agitators and their pet trannies will be sent to camps.