• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCKING QUEERS!

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
His track with McCartney was pretty cool. Otherwise his post Nirvana music is dogshit mom rock.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Pat Smear was barefoot on stage during Nirvana unplugged. Krist might have been as well, he also liked doing that. Disgusting.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I think it's probably because, well, how many people are THAT genuine?

I spent a large part of my life living in Dumfries and Edinburgh - My people aren't bad people, but they can be very, very cold. It's why I love Poznan, for it's warmth and generosity, but it took a lot of getting used to. I had to see, with time, that people can just be that nice.

And despite that, it's often not the case in music. There's exceptions: Steve Hackett is an absolute gem, but you have to understand he's a bit dry. When you grasp it, though, you can't help but love him. Same with Tony Banks, which makes sense why they supposedly clashed back in the day (though, I will say both have told me that's greatly exaggerated).

Dave is a big name in the rock world, and most that are, well, they're pricks. Look at KISS, the nicest is supposedly Paul and even he still has his infamous stories. Dave has none, though. NONE. And nothing stays a true secret in my industry, so I'd know.

I should stop being such a cynical cunt, but bloody hell, maybe he is just a good dude.
What's the CHOOPPED CHEE situation like over there?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
What's the CHOOPPED CHEE situation like over there?

This CHOPPED CHEE shit is really getting to me, fellas.

I'm laughing every time I see a mention and I don't know what the fuck it even means.

It's a Serch thing, right? It's gotta be Serch.