• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking disgusting

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I still can't stress enough how fucking retarded and tacky having those LEDs all over his fucking house is. And the fact that he makes sure that the LEDs themselves are actually visible at all times, not just the light. It actually bothers the shit out of me.

You did it fucking wrong Joe. And you did it wrong in every room of your fucking house. Do it again and do it right. Fucking old idiot.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
I still can't stress enough how fucking retarded and tacky having those LEDs all over his fucking house is. And the fact that he makes sure that the LEDs themselves are actually visible at all times, not just the light. It actually bothers the shit out of me.

You did it fucking wrong Joe. And you did it wrong in every room of your fucking house. Do it again and do it right. Fucking old idiot.
Anthony won't spring for real undercabinet lighting so they do a nigger job at it