• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking a girl in the ass. Overrated?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I used to like fucking my one ex in the ass because I was with her for like 5 years before she even let me do it and she was one of those chicks that tried to hide the fact that she shits from me. Since her it's pretty much lost it's appeal to me. My last ex, the Stabby Scot, requested it a lot and that made me so I was never eager to do it for some reason. She has a fucking great ass too.
Oh dude caveat that you have in the first bitch. A girly girl or a really hot girl. I’ll fuck those girls in the ass sometimes over pussy. (Not that I’ve ever fucked a ten but I’ve imagined it) because it’s hot that they’re such like pristine objects and now you’ve got your cock in the hole she shits out of and it hurts.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Stuttering John once revealed on Stern that he no longer did anything with his wife other than anal sex. And that for years they basically only did anal. Stern used to ask every female guest if they "did anal?".

Lady Di revealed on the show during her internship that her ex-boyfriend would "do her in the ass" in the back of his car every single weekend. And that that was basically their entire relationship. They would meet in his car. He would jam in it and then leave. And she would go back home.

Anthony Cumia shoved a vibrating egg inside his own rotted asshole every night from 2002 until today. Feed Nana.