• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking a girl in the ass. Overrated?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I would have started laughing and probably lost my boner immediately.
Dude during that same assfucking session she said “tell me you love me”. While I was fucking her up the ass. Women are just fucked in the head.

Same girl (I haven’t fucked tons of girls) , later on that year noticed I wasn’t fucking her much anymore. She tried to seduce me. She knows I’m into latinas. So I came home to her with big hoop earrings and just a Puerto Rican flag as clothes.

I’ll never forget the fortitude I needed not to laugh out loud then get hard. It was more difficult than any of the times I maxed out my bench press. Required so much focus. I did it only because I didn’t want her to kill herself.
A woman has never done that for a man.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Dude during that same assfucking session she said “tell me you love me”. While I was fucking her up the ass. Women are just fucked in the head.

Same girl (I haven’t fucked tons of girls) , later on that year noticed I wasn’t fucking her much anymore. She tried to seduce me. She knows I’m into latinas. So I came home to her with big hoop earrings and just a Puerto Rican flag as clothes.
I’ll never forget the fortitude I needed not to laugh out loud then get hard. It was harder than any of the times I maxed out my bench press. Required so much focus.
I once had someone tell me "you smell good. So does my dad." Right after sex. She was 19 and I was 29. I decided to stick with women closer to my age after that.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I once had someone tell me "you smell good. So does my dad." Right after sex. She was 19 and I was 29. I decided to stick with women closer to my age after that.
Holy fucking shit. As an owner of a little girl that creeps me out. Any time I’ve ever been called daddy I say stop it that’s gross.

She was totally fucking her father through you. Was she crazy? And was she cute how this bitch look?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Brought a girl home one night. Ended up fucking her in the ass. The room. Smelled like shit immediately after I pulled out. Had to open the windows to air it out. In the middle of February...

It's fine, I guess. But I'd rather not have to wash shit out of my peehole and sleep in a shit-stank freezing bedroom ever again.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit. As an owner of a little girl that creeps me out. Any time I’ve ever been called daddy I say stop it that’s gross.

She was totally fucking her father through you. Was she crazy?
She was Asian and very shy but seemed otherwise normal. I was the second person she had sex with. I thought it was odd that a BU freshman was fucking 30 year olds on Tinder and not getting laid at school. Definitely creeped me out with the dad comment. She also didn't get any of my timely references to 2000s pop culture.

G

Hate it, very overrated. Maybe do it with a hot chick once or twice just to check it off your list. But if you prefer anal, I got news for you... that means you're gay.

Wait, you top too? I figured you were exclusively bottoming (no offense).

Things aren’t as black and white as that. I like to give as much as i like to take. I’m a very considerate lover and it’s just what the mood calls for.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Brought a girl home one night. Ended up fucking her in the ass. The room. Smelled like shit immediately after I pulled out. Had to open the windows to air it out. In the middle of February...

It's fine, I guess. But I'd rather not have to wash shit out of my peehole and sleep in a shit-stank freezing bedroom ever again.
Nigga even though I don’t like it I have done it a lot I’ve never had a room smell. I’m sorry unc.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
She was Asian and very shy but seemed otherwise normal. I was the second person she had sex with. I thought it was odd that a BU freshman was fucking 30 year olds on Tinder and not getting laid at school. Definitely creeped me out with the dad comment. She also didn't get any of my timely references to 2000s pop culture.
Asian makes complete sense those fathers rule over their family. I’m about to be out of my 20s and a 20 year old was flirting with me and I would totally fuck her but that thought made me feel like idk creepy. But she was kind of really hot. When do I have to stop wanting to fuck 19-21 year olds

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I fucked a few girls in the o-ring, but I got it into my head once that my dick was probably buried in shit and I almost lost my rod. That was the last time I went there.
The good reverend may we all follow in his path.