• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck YEAH! Party Pat in da house 💥🐷💥🐷💥

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One of many possible public freakouts that we wouldnt have seen if he wasnt so starving for attention that he wanted to record this and share it on his media tour. I bet he has at least 2-3 public outbursts a year and we are lucky if we ever hear about them. He must be known locally as a retard. The courts, the police, his neighbors all know he isnt right in the head.
Don’t forget from someone here calling the local pizza places that Niki has to apologize and explain her retard husbands outbursts.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope he had a freak out at hooligans and got banned or stopped going in protest because they didn’t “neutralize” Dan and BDA when they went there. I’m leaning on the latter, I bet he yelled at management over it and was asked to not come back.
He probably demanded they not serve Dan and blamed them for being a part of his troll problem.

" Sir, how the fuck are we supposed to know who your internet trolls are? Maybe its better if you find a new bar to frequent."

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Who the fuck drinks shots of whiskey? that's just weird imo. Aren't you supposed to order a double on the rocks like a normal person?
Yeah that was my thought too. I've had periods in life where I was drinking my way through something and still always drank whiskey in a glass with a splash of water or some ice like a normal adult person. Shots, alone, of whiskey is pretty alcoholic behavior to be doing by yourself in a bar.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If I was a bartender and someone asked to take a picture of a bottle on the bar I'd kick them the fuck out.
I’d tell him we can’t due to insurance / liquor license reasons. You’re pretty much asking for trouble if you let the customer handle the bottles. Plus I’ve seen some real bad scumbag drunks try to grab a bottle and hide it / leave with it. Piggy doesn’t like it? Too bad.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
🤙🤙🤙🤙
IMG_1827.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Jesus, now hes taking multiple shots of 100 proof liquor at the bar by himself. Maybe hes finally becoming a real alcoholic! Enjoy this LARP Pat, i have a feeling it will end very poorly for you.
Ok... I have a slight drinking problem, but there's no way in fuck that I would be doing shots like that in public unless I had a ride lined up. It's even worse considering he's 43.