• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friendship ended with Javier

G

I Told you noT to Talk To these people, child. There is only one side of the sTory - MINE.

1691913010124.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He's such a predictable little cunt.

OK so there's only one side to a story and that's the truth? Accepting that premise, how exactly is an outsider who hasn't been exposed to this supposed to discern what the truth is? Are they just supposed to take your word for it? Or would it be smarter to hear both sides and come to their own conclusion based on that? i.e. exactly what Javier did.

Fucking hateable little bitch makes himself yet another enemy and wonders why all this shit happens to him.

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Also another thing that makes pig so hateable for calling him out like this is that Javier let them come back on to do an additional interview so they could directly argue against what admin/Dan were saying. That's still not enough for him though. In pig's mind, Javier should've just done 4 parts on listening to them ramble on about their woes and not question a thing.

God is he a cunt.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I Told you noT to Talk To these people, child. There is only one side of the sTory - MINE.

View attachment 142467
Enjoy prison, PodcasTer stlaker.

We’ve told everyone what a cunt Piggy is. You’re finding out firsthand Javi, why we hate him so much. I’ve never crossed over from shitposting here, but you said it correctly when you talked to Hildy, Patrick is patient zero of every cunty thing the left does on the Internet. He is the prime example of why Progressives are cunts. I like Liberals, I like Conservatives, I’m a Libertarian myself… but I hate mouth breathing brain dead woke cunt Progressives. Even the Alt Right has some relatability. Especially when they point out how cunty woke losers are.

Last edited:
G

Enjoy prison, PodcasTer stlaker.

We’ve told everyone what a cunt Piggy is. You’re finding out firsthand Javi, why we hate him so much. I’ve never crossed over from shitposting here, but you said it correctly when you talked to Hildy, Patrick is patient zero of every cunty thing the left does on the Internet. He is the prime example of why Progressives are cunts. I like Liberals, I like Conservatives, I’m a Libertarian myself… but I hate mouth breathing brain dead woke cunt Progressives. Even the Alt Right has some relatability. Especially when they point out how cunty woke losers are.
The funniest thing about them is them calling themselves "progressive," when they're anything but. Ironically, they're actually much closer to the fascists they pretend to see everywhere. It's their worldview or nothing. If you disagree with them in any way, you're basically a subhuman who needs to either be "educated," cancelled or disappeared some other way.