• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friend of the show

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-01-13-22-24-44.png
a90547751ca7cfee7c3682c6c6030fe3.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
this reminded me Ben Shapiro knows Pat too!

leave it to 1.2 to not manage to monetize all this attention over years

It’s actually rare self awareness from him, he knows he can’t debate those guys or anyone else.

“Fuck you’re stupid, it’s not my job to explain it to you” is all he can ever offer in rebuttal.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
Forum Clout
What a great way to start my morning. If Malice knows who he is I can only imagine who else in that circle is aware of Pat's antics
And even funnier more famous people than pat know him but won't mention him because they know it'd just give him more undeserved attention

TorquieTwoBeers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Someone mocks Pat for being a retard who says stupid things

“Rent free, child”
Yeah, Jennifer doesn't seem to understand what the phrase means. It's for when the person annoys you all the time and sets you off in anger despite them not caring about you. Like Trump living rent free in Pat's head. The phrase is not meant for when you are just pointing and laughing at a public idiot like Pat. He was coping and seething in his half hovel when he tweeted that.

Forum Clout
Yeah, Jennifer doesn't seem to understand what the phrase means. It's for when the person annoys you all the time and sets you off in anger despite them not caring about you. Like Trump living rent free in Pat's head. The phrase is not meant for when you are just pointing and laughing at a public idiot like Pat. He was coping and seething in his half hovel when he tweeted that.
Besides, this costs most of us nothing - he provides content, we laugh. It seems to be costing him every waking moment.