• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friend of the Show, Larry Correia

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Is he banned or has he been “you are hereby banned from convention, stlaker” by Patrick or some other fag

I doubt very much he’s actually banned
We could really use an independent journalist to look into these accusations. Too bad no one like that is around.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Pat first mentioned his Tiny Tim garbage in December of 2020. Since then, Larry Correia has published 7 books and numerous short stories. He has served as editor for several anthologies and has six books on Baen's 2024 publishing schedule.

EDIT: Welp, looks like Larry only has 26K followers on X. Pat wins again.
I'm so sorry, Larry.

Though personally I'd rather have made millions in book sales then have 30k bot followers on social media and live in a ghetto half hovel with zero equity.

But that's just me.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Pat first mentioned his Tiny Tim garbage in December of 2020. Since then, Larry Correia has published 7 books and numerous short stories. He has served as editor for several anthologies and has six books on Baen's 2024 publishing schedule.

EDIT: Welp, looks like Larry only has 26K followers on X. Pat wins again.

Besides taking 3 years to write something almost no (but us) will read, Rick’s obsession with a Christmas Carol is fascinating. It’s a story about a man who learns the importance of friends, family and not being a piece of shit in the matter of hours and begins the process of redeeming himself. Meanwhile Rick hasn’t really changed much in the last 5 years… only gotten fatter and is still a completely unredeemable piece of shit.

Go make amends with your daughter you fat faggot with bitch tits.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Some of you may remember Larry Correia, another author who gave an inside look on how Pat’s perceived in the publishing industry:

https://x.com/monsterhunter45/status/1655926358030315521?s=46&t=ql7jNVohoaUPRwCyChC1bg

The lore behind the infamous “Spaghetti Factory Incident”

View attachment 170938

View attachment 170939

And of course Pat is diplomatic as always

View attachment 170940

Well Larry has a bone to pick with Pat “the only good daughter is a dead daughter” Tomlinson

https://x.com/monsterhunter45/status/1735337059563307321?s=46&t=ql7jNVohoaUPRwCyChC1bg

View attachment 170941View attachment 170942View attachment 170943

Of course, Zero self-awareness Pat makes an appearance at the end.

Maybe one of those stalkers that are definitely from Reddit will probe Larry about that Spaghetti Factory incident. Who knows?
I was looking for this tweet for like a week, and couldn't remember who said it. Thank you so much.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Besides taking 3 years to write something almost no (but us) will read, Rick’s obsession with a Christmas Carol is fascinating. It’s a story about a man who learns the importance of friends, family and not being a piece of shit in the matter of hours and begins the process of redeeming himself. Meanwhile Rick hasn’t really changed much in the last 5 years… only gotten fatter and is still a completely unredeemable piece of shit.

Go make amends with your daughter you fat faggot with bitch tits.
That’s because Rick doesn’t understand the meaning behind a story. Plus I think he only likes it because the muppets did it and he likes muppets.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That’s because Rick doesn’t understand the meaning behind a story. Plus I think he only likes it because the muppets did it and he likes muppets.
Plus he gets to avoid actually being creative and coming up with original characters that require coming up with a fleshed out backstory. Most of that has already been established 180 years ago when it was first written.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Plus he gets to avoid actually being creative and coming up with original characters that require coming up with a fleshed out backstory. Most of that has already been established 180 years ago when it was first written.
What’s great is he will completely fuck up what people liked about a Christmas Carol in the first place. So many times we’ve seen sequels to great work that is complete shit and doesn’t have what made the first one great. Pig took a classic story about how to become a good person and the dangers of being cruel to people and will make this some retarded action set in old London that doesn’t even make sense. It’s taking him 3 years to write something anyone else would knock out in a month just because it’s meant to be “fun” as a writer - further proof Pat HATES writing if it’s taking this much time and energy.

I remember when John Hughes would have an idea for a movie he would knock out the script in about a week. Pig already had characters and a setting and it’s 3 years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What’s great is he will completely fuck up what people liked about a Christmas Carol in the first place. So many times we’ve seen sequels to great work that is complete shit and doesn’t have what made the first one great. Pig took a classic story about how to become a good person and the dangers of being cruel to people and will make this some retarded action set in old London that doesn’t even make sense. It’s taking him 3 years to write something anyone else would knock out in a month just because it’s meant to be “fun” as a writer - further proof Pat HATES writing if it’s taking this much time and energy.

I remember when John Hughes would have an idea for a movie he would knock out the script in about a week. Pig already had characters and a setting and it’s 3 years.
I wonder how many current social issues he shoehorned in there.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I wonder how many current social issues he shoehorned in there.
At least these two clunkers.
IMG_5324.jpeg

IMG_5325.jpeg

Not related, but he did the bit!

IMG_5326.jpeg

IMG_5327.gif

Attachments

• IMG_5326.jpeg
    IMG_5326.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 8

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

Which’s is also fascinating, cause much of the bugmen content Rick claims to love typically has some kind of deeper subtext than just pew pew pew, especially Star Trek. It’s almost like he doesn’t have the brain power to search for any kind of esoteric meaning in anything. He’s legit retarded.

Rick is incapable of any kind of original idea. Even the concept of paying homages to things he likes resembles more of a rip off than an actual homage. Look at Star Wars. It’s a million different things ((Lucas)) loved and you have to pay incredibly close attention to get many of the references he makes. Unlike Fonald Plump, Captain Kamala, and The Hunt For Red October, which I doubt he actually read the book, and just watched the movie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Which’s is also fascinating, cause much of the bugmen content Rick claims to love typically has some kind of deeper subtext than just pew pew pew, especially Star Trek. It’s almost like he doesn’t have the brain power to search for any kind of esoteric meaning in anything. He’s legit retarded.

Rick is incapable of any kind of original idea. Even the concept of paying homages to things he likes resembles more of a rip off than an actual homage. Look at Star Wars. It’s a million different things ((Lucas)) loved and you have to pay incredibly close attention to get many of the references he makes. Unlike Fonald Plump, Captain Kamala, and The Hunt For Red October, which I doubt he actually read the book, and just watched the movie.
Even his own books are just full of the most obvious and over used references to 80s movies. It’s in space and in the future yet everything is 80s movies. Stuff people have heard a million times like “don’t cross the streams” from Ghostbusters, “we don’t need roads” from back to the future, and Jaws “you’re gonna need a bigger boat” type references. He has no imagination and everything is stolen from some much more successful property.

I’ve long believed Pat loves all this cape shit and things for children because that’s all he can handle mentally. He never mentions watching any kind of movie made for adults or with adult themes - they go right over his head - and any complex story he can’t follow - it’s gotta be easy that’s the good guy, that’s the bad guy, and go!

Even when he tries to describe his books it’s what all kinds of CRAZY stuff he shoved in, not even a clear what it’s about. It’s like if he had Godfather but “it’s about the mafia, a big wedding, hiding a gun in a toilet, a horse in a bed, and an EPIC shootout at a toll booth!”

Last edited:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Larry: You have been banned from every major con, everyone hates you, and you are a creep
Pat: You’re not allowed at Gencon, stlaker.

Nice comeback. Who the fuck WANTS to go to Gencon?
Larry: You got drunk and belligerent and made a scene at the Spaghetti Factory. Other people told me it was you when I asked who it was who was making an ass of himself in a public setting
Pat: We never spoke at the Spaghetti Factory

No shit, fatso- he never claimed that you did. The only thing he said is that you were drunk, belligerent, and an ass

G

Larry: You got drunk and belligerent and made a scene at the Spaghetti Factory. Other people told me it was you when I asked who it was who was making an ass of himself in a public setting
Pat: We never spoke at the Spaghetti Factory

No shit, fatso- he never claimed that you did. The only thing he said is that you were drunk, belligerent, and an ass
It took a lot to convince me but I believe Technicality Pat is an actual phenomenon, "I don't owe Quasi a penny stlaker" and all that jazz. Only a dolt would consider that to be anything other than dishonest, and Pat never lies, stlaker.