• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friend of the Show, Larry Correia

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Some of you may remember Larry Correia, another author who gave an inside look on how Pat’s perceived in the publishing industry:

https://x.com/monsterhunter45/status/1655926358030315521?s=46&t=ql7jNVohoaUPRwCyChC1bg

The lore behind the infamous “Spaghetti Factory Incident”

IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5312.jpeg

And of course Pat is diplomatic as always

IMG_5313.jpeg

Well Larry has a bone to pick with Pat “the only good daughter is a dead daughter” Tomlinson

https://x.com/monsterhunter45/status/1735337059563307321?s=46&t=ql7jNVohoaUPRwCyChC1bg

IMG_5314.jpeg
IMG_5315.jpeg
IMG_5316.jpeg

Of course, Zero self-awareness Pat makes an appearance at the end.

Maybe one of those stalkers that are definitely from Reddit will probe Larry about that Spaghetti Factory incident. Who knows?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Larry: You have been banned from every major con, everyone hates you, and you are a creep
Pat: You’re not allowed at Gencon, stlaker.

Nice comeback. Who the fuck WANTS to go to Gencon?
Also note the list of Cons Pat attends every year has dropped to maybe 2-3. Sounds like Pat is the one that is banned from cons!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Pat first mentioned his Tiny Tim garbage in December of 2020. Since then, Larry Correia has published 7 books and numerous short stories. He has served as editor for several anthologies and has six books on Baen's 2024 publishing schedule.

EDIT: Welp, looks like Larry only has 26K followers on X. Pat wins again.

Last edited:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Pat first mentioned his Tiny Tim garbage in December of 2020. Since then, Larry Correia has published 7 books and numerous short stories. He has served editor for several anthologies and has six books on Baen's 2024 publishing schedule.

Can he go to GenCon though?
Check, Mate, stlaker

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Some of you may remember Larry Correia, another author who gave an inside look on how Pat’s perceived in the publishing industry:

https://x.com/monsterhunter45/status/1655926358030315521?s=46&t=ql7jNVohoaUPRwCyChC1bg

The lore behind the infamous “Spaghetti Factory Incident”

View attachment 170938

View attachment 170939

And of course Pat is diplomatic as always

View attachment 170940

Well Larry has a bone to pick with Pat “the only good daughter is a dead daughter” Tomlinson

https://x.com/monsterhunter45/status/1735337059563307321?s=46&t=ql7jNVohoaUPRwCyChC1bg

View attachment 170941View attachment 170942View attachment 170943

Of course, Zero self-awareness Pat makes an appearance at the end.

Maybe one of those stalkers that are definitely from Reddit will probe Larry about that Spaghetti Factory incident. Who knows?
Larry has always been a good shit. He doesn't usually care for drama unless someone directly attacks him and he feels like responding so he's not just deliberately putting himself in the middle like JDA or even EVS for attention. But now I want to know what the basis of fellow authors seeing him as a "Delusional Creep" and "Weirdo stlaker" are. I mean the stlaker part I am guessing is him trying to exercise his open marriage at some convention and the girl being unreceptive resulting in Pat being a dick, or just following her around all weekend thinking he's got a chance.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pat's new eugenics tweet is so perfect because it's such a deranged thing to say to someone, there's no way he can spin it or explain it that makes him seem like anything other than a piece of shit and he's too stupid to ever admit he was wrong or apologize, so we can pretty well guarantee he will triple down on it eventually.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat's new eugenics tweet is so perfect because it's such a deranged thing to say to someone, there's no way he can spin it or explain it that makes him seem like anything other than a piece of shit and he's too stupid to ever admit he was wrong or apologize, so we can pretty well guarantee he will triple down on it eventually.
I’m hoping with enough booze he will go full sperg and triple down on it soon

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

All of Pat's followers are based off his political tweets; nobody is there from or for his gay books. Plus every one of them is a brain-rotted #Resistance internet addict retard who's attention span is too small to even consider ever reading a book anyway.