Freedom Phone™ made by Patriots for Patriots, running on FreedomOS® featuring PatriApp Store© for merely $499.99

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

how do you feel about paying for a overpriced Umidigi A9 Pro

Untitled-7.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
What's the outrage, where's the "own?" They advertised it as a phone that isn't an iPhone and has MAGA nigger apps.

Guy isn't running a corporate monopoly, he's re-branding a toy. It's called the free market.

If white niggers do zero research and buy a phone because another white nigger said he likes Trump, where's the crime?

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
What's the outage, where's the "own?" They advertised it as a phone that isn't an iPhone and has MAGA nigger apps.

Guy isn't running a corporate monopoly, he's re-branding a toy. It's called the free market.

If white niggers do zero research and buy a phone because another white nigger said he likes Trump, where's the crime?r

Imagine having your parents getting tricked into buying one because of FREEDOM(TM)

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
It's only a scam if you fail to deliver, like with Norton's cartoon. Otherwise it's just good old fashioned fleecing the marks.
Reselling AliExpress shit with 3x the price is probably the more respectable trade on the internet these days. It's way worse when people like Norton decides to even run out with the money

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
It's tacky & retarded, but fine! Facebook etc is more sinister so I really don't care in the grand scheme of things. It's a rip-off but at least it's promoting a righteous idea, albeit to retards who cant re-program an open-source OS.
Maybe try to get something that's not straight out of Shenzhen lol, there's no way they didn't load it with spyware in the first place. Idk if that spiky hair fella in the video can code but I would not trust him with a butter knife near me

it's clearly grift in mind to push this

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
He was on Timcast and said it's being made in Hong Kong and the part sources are available. It seems like a decent phone from that episode of the podcast, but we'll see once people start tearing into it.