• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Free Pizza Investigation Thread

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It looks like the guy uses his real name.

Patrick Is definitely siccing his black hat hackers on that guy and his family as we speak.

Winning the contest only drew attention to him.

Thanks Dan....
Screenshot_20220327-215702_Chrome.jpg

G

I don't know if that's really him or not, but that's who came up when I Google'd him lol. But that WOULD be hilarious
It was hilarious when Google automatically changed your YouTube user to the name associated with your Google account.

Suddenly all of the racist shit you posted under "Hasmadsexyo" was now under your real name. A lot of people panicked.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
It was hilarious when Google automatically changed your YouTube user to the name associated with your Google account.

Suddenly all of the racist shit you posted under "Hasmadsexyo" was now under your real name. A lot of people panicked.
Lol I post it under my real name. Idgaf if I can’t say nigger or kike in this world I don’t wanna exist in it. I ain’t playin ball.

you niggers on the other hand, just plain old scare the fuck out of me.