• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Freaking Tim busting Al's stones ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I liked when Tim took weeks to find the perfect granite guy (played by Tom Wopat) but then the granite guy made a pass at Jill. When she told Tim about it he says โ€œyou should have fired himโ€ and when she says she did Tim angrily exclaims โ€œyou fired the granite guy?!?โ€

Classic Tim!

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I liked when Tim took weeks to find the perfect granite guy (played by Tom Wopat) but then the granite guy made a pass at Jill. When she told Tim about it he says โ€œyou should have fired himโ€ and when she says she did Tim angrily exclaims โ€œyou fired the granite guy?!?โ€

Classic Tim!
๐Ÿ˜‚ Tim was such a goof sometimes haha. Like sure you're my wife but a good granite guy is hard to find! It always made me laugh when Wilson would set him straight though

home-improvement-fence.gif

He was actually way smart

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
There's one episode where Brad gets caught smoking wacky tabacky lol. I thought you'd think that was cool cause you're like a weed guy
Whoa, I gotta check that out. I like that you bust stones but you're a good dude who gives out good recommendations.
You ever smoked the devils lettuce Josh?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and weโ€™ll have nachos. And some beer.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Check it out!

But as for me and grass...I gotta plead the 5th! ๐Ÿ˜‚ just in case there's like cops reading or something

Weed is no joke man one time friend Dave got high and ran over this 6 year old in his 4x4. Fricken Dave man what a character. Come to think of it we were actually smoking bath salts

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Weed is no joke man one time friend Dave got high and ran over this 6 year old in his 4x4. Fricken Dave man what a character. Come to think of it we were actually smoking bath salts
Dude those bath salts were effin crazy, I bet your buddy was trippin stones! Haha talk about a lead foot ๐Ÿคฃ