• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Keep repeating orphaned Iranian sassy lore, you think I'm shimberis and posted on lipstick alley cuz you're incapable of verifying shit, you're just an energetic troll who harasses people and reports on it lol.

I made chocolate hellhole threaten me with the FBI, you, him etc are just LOWER renditions of the people you focus on.
“Orphaned Iranian sassy lore”.

Line of the day right there.

G

Boqposting Monthly Schedule

- Week 1: Boqpost energetically
- Week 2 : Observe Boq meltdown; archive new content
- Week 3 : Ignore Boq
- Week 4 : Observe Boq act contrite after being ignored, try to befriend everyone who just trolled him

Start from beginning.

-Week3 Desire a sassy lil treehouse/camraderie over boqposting so much but in the end, a brief interaction with Boq and you realize "woah, this guy is actually, PFG" so you feel stupid
-Week4 You get boqbroken and desire to be part of his little personal army, many such cases (3-4 dozen in my server alone)

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
-Week3 Desire a sassy lil treehouse/camraderie over boqposting so much but in the end, a brief interaction with Boq and you realize "woah, this guy is actually, PFG" so you feel stupid
-Week4 You get boqbroken and desire to be part of his little personal army, many such cases (3-4 dozen in my server alone)

English, please.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Did Stinks really OD?

No he was back here briefly last year I believe, I think his kratom incident was overblown.

That said, if anyone knows where he is, please communicate to him that we need those Josh R Thompson calls posted again. Both the Porsalin and Braun versions. I need them dearly.