• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found on r/happy

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
LOL I just realized why he sent that and what his “I hear drums” and other cape shit tweets are about. He’s looking for evidence for the appeal and thinks Gilgore’s texts are Andrew, and that a judge will totally buy that printed off screenshot with all his texts deleted as slam dunk open and shut evidence to reverse the decision and gain a restraining order.
Well, the burden of proof is on him and as he said today he gets dozens of texts from unknown numbers of people on a daily basis. Even texts claiming to be me will probably get him nothing since they all coincidentally happened after he put my name on his twitter for thousands to see. Oopsie doodles!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You also have to remember that pats case with kiwi got Josh to hire big swinging dick Barnes fresh off a rittenhouse case. That must have been a bit of buzz with all the people that work there. Then pat has a case with 60 john does drag on for 9 months. 5 months later Pats name is back on the docket for some bullshit. They know his name by now.
I guarantee someone from today let Judge Ashley know about his embarrassing court appearance. I’m sure they get plenty actual cases involving people actually breaking the law / doing harm so wacky cases like Pats really stand out in a rube city like Milwaukee. A year long 60 John Doe case that cost over 100k and couldn’t name a single person followed by a restraining order request with the person requesting it showing up with zero evidence to support why he needs it definitely sticks out. I can’t believe he thought he just he could just show up, pull whatever out of his ass without evidence and figured the judge would grant whatever he wanted without question. That will be talked about amongst the court staff for a long time.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Well, the burden of proof is on him and as he said today he gets dozens of texts from unknown numbers of people on a daily basis. Even texts claiming to be me will probably get him nothing since they all coincidentally happened after he put my name on his twitter for thousands to see. Oopsie doodles!
Pat doesnt realize that you were never a real texting thorn in his side. You only did it a few times. There are others that really ride his ass. Probably harder than we even see when the texts get posted from reddit. So by you never texting him again doesnt mean the texts will stop or even slow down. He can try to blame you but as long as you never text him again he is doomed trying to pin it on you by either burden of proof or he get caught falsifying evidence. Trolling him wasnt even your thing with him so you should be golden just watching here.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Fatrick’s behavior reminds me of this clown Kim Blandino. Kim is this vexatious litigant in Nevada that managed to turn a $50 using a handheld while driving ticket into a felony extortion conviction. There are hours of the guy’s antics on YouTube, complete with threatening the prosecutor during closing arguments on his extortion trial two weeks ago.

He and Piggy are cut from the same cloth. I bet Fatrick tries extorting the judge next.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Pat doesnt realize that you were never a real texting thorn in his side. You only did it a few times. There are others that really ride his ass. Probably harder than we even see when the texts get posted from reddit. So by you never texting him again doesnt mean the texts will stop or even slow down. He can try to blame you but as long as you never text him again he is doomed trying to pin it on you by either burden of proof or he get caught falsifying evidence. Trolling him wasnt even your thing with him so you should be golden just watching here.
I’m just praying he blew quasi’s college money in vegas and can’t afford to get a lawyer. I’m planning on doing my best to get one regardless so it won’t hurt me if he gets one, but I want to see lawyer pat having to use his biting wit on someone with more knowledge than just some muttering polack who consulted with a lawyer for half an hour.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I’m just praying he blew quasi’s college money in vegas and can’t afford to get a lawyer. I’m planning on doing my best to get one regardless so it won’t hurt me if he gets one, but I want to see lawyer pat having to use his biting wit on someone with more knowledge than just some muttering polack who consulted with a lawyer for half an hour.
He wont get a decent lawyer to represent him because he absolutely has no case. How I see it is that you aggressively challenged him and insulted him over text, and piggy responded with threats and encouraged an altercation between the two of you. And from your descriptions of today that is how the judge saw it as well.

I'm pretty sure that his dumb 'hear drums' tweet is piggy coping about today's humiliation. If there are people texting him while pretending to be you, then the burden of proof is on piggy to prove that it's from your number, which the court already has.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This will need a double check but it looks like it will cost pat $195 plus $15 transmittal fee to file an appeal. Pat could efile this so we might want to keep an eye out for it in the next 20-30 days. Pat is going to have jump through some hoops and meet a few deadlines to file this appeal on his own or he can pony up another $5k retainer for a silly RO that will probably get shot down again. What will pat do? Either choice is doomed to fail or he could just leave it alone. Im sure pat will do it the hard way as usual.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
@Slackjawed Cow
There's a sort of "appeal" that isn't in the appellate courts: Fat can ask for a De Novo hearing (it'd be before the judge instead of a court comissioner)

he gets a do-over basically, his fag friends can testify, he can actually do his homework this time. It also costs $0 so broke fatrick will surely go for it

he has 30 days to file a motion and the date will be within 30 days from then.

now keep in mind the Judge appointed the Comissioner, they are probably pals and it's gay to overturn your fellow nigga's rulings. Also keep in mind that Fatrick's case today was so disastrous than even the slightest of efforts would be a 10000% improvement.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
@Slackjawed Cow
There's a sort of "appeal" that isn't in the appellate courts: Fat can ask for a De Novo hearing (it'd be before the judge instead of a court comissioner)

he gets a do-over basically, his fag friends can testify, he can actually do his homework this time. It also costs $0 so broke fatrick will surely go for it

thank-you.gif

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
@Slackjawed Cow

now keep in mind the Judge appointed the Comissioner, they are probably pals and it's gay to overturn your fellow nigga's rulings. Also keep in mind that Fatrick's case today was so disastrous than even the slightest of efforts would be a 10000% improvement.
Though if the hooligans "witnesses" show, doesn't that open them up to be questioned about over serving, giving out private customer info? Seems like that wouldn't be a good idea

G

Wouldn't the judge have Andrew's number from the first hearing? Would take a few seconds to realize it's a different person. What a dumb piglet he is.
I would hope that a judge would just crumple it up and toss it in the trash and say that a printout of texts isn’t evidence. This is why you need a lawyer in court with you because you don’t want to get up there and say “I didn’t text him that” because maybe you did. You have to be very careful not to perjure or incriminate yourself while explaining what is going on. You just need someone to say, “this doesn’t amount to proof of anything. Show us some verifiable evidence and then we will respond to it”.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
16, dick, law. I know Wisconsin doesn't have any anti-SLAPP laws but if Rick tries appealing with fake evidence is there any way BDA can file counter-charges or something?
If Rick gets caught submitting fake evidence then that's "perjury"; and gets him a felony conviction, a fine of up to $10k and free room, board and ass rape for up to six years.

Also he loses his Florida insurance sales licence, and the only income he has.