• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found on r/happy

G

52BECF71-D4BE-4C8B-8AB5-E383B1311CC8.jpeg
66E62D0F-E984-4F13-9552-D8BA1B45BD16.jpeg
F813BF7B-3060-41D0-A47B-BE9DC4E2F0EE.jpeg
F5DCE631-788B-4ABB-86E2-B6922AF76B7F.jpeg
362E7836-8B3D-4053-98CA-D8E97220D9E1.jpeg

G

Pat’s psyche really is extraordinary.

I’m guessing in Pat’s mind only the stalkers tweets are “evidence” and he’s just a good boy defending himself so there’s no need to keep his responses there. Of course it’s his refusal to accept that he himself is to blame, and that he has no case due to his own actions. But he’ll just rationalize it however he wants and refuse to learn anything like he always does.

G

LOL I just realized why he sent that and what his “I hear drums” and other cape shit tweets are about. He’s looking for evidence for the appeal and thinks Gilgore’s texts are Andrew, and that a judge will totally buy that printed off screenshot with all his texts deleted as slam dunk open and shut evidence to reverse the decision and gain a restraining order.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Does Pat actually think if he deletes his own replies in the text the police just won’t notice?
A halfway competent person would realize any cop or judge that looks at one side of texts like that thinks "What's in the other half he doesn't want me to see". Not our pig, Mama Raven told him he's smarter and more clever than everybody, so if he thinks of a scheme, no matter how idiotic, he thinks no one else will pick up on it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL I just realized why he sent that and what his “I hear drums” and other cape shit tweets are about. He’s looking for evidence for the appeal and thinks Gilgore’s texts are Andrew, and that a judge will totally buy that printed off screenshot with all his texts deleted as slam dunk open and shut evidence to reverse the decision and gain a restraining order.
He is getting desperate. Tweets being doctored to look like he isnt responding should go over great when there are archives of what was sent that still has his text. That wont get him in deep shit and his case thrown out. I dare pat to use that falsified evidence. one of these times its going to legally bite him in the ass.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Wouldn't the judge have Andrew's number from the first hearing? Would take a few seconds to realize it's a different person. What a dumb piglet he is.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is getting desperate. Tweets being doctored to look like he isnt responding should go over great when there are archives of what was sent that still has his text. That wont get him in deep shit and his case thrown out. I dare pat to use that falsified evidence. one of these times its going to legally bite him in the ass.
His insane public behavior today has labeled him by everyone that works for that court house as a nut job. He already made a name for Himself with judge Ashley who told his previous legal team to drop their lol suit before it became a huge joke and now his appearance today has earned him a big idiot sticker on all documents. His actions today have labeled him the town idiot by his local courthouse. He’s had two judges review his “case” only to realize he’s an idiot wasting everyone’s time. I can see him actually getting in trouble with this appeal since he’s had a history of pursing lawsuits under very suspicious reasons. I bet he’s gonna have another random event of vandalism at his house again before his appeal that involves wash away marker. He might really get desperate to make it look real this time by…knocking over his own garbage can.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
The Andrew texts are waaay milder than I imagined lol, I was expecting a lot more since Andrew said he had deleted most. Pigger never had a case at all.

I was kinda worried for Andrew all these weeks because I was under the assumption that Fatrick had the most basic common sense. Silly me, I forgot who we're dealing with.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His insane public behavior today has labeled him by everyone that works for that court house as a nut job. He already made a name for Himself with judge Ashley who told his previous legal team to drop their lol suit before it became a huge joke and now his appearance today has earned him a big idiot sticker on all documents. His actions today have labeled him the town idiot by his local courthouse. He’s had two judges review his “case” only to realize he’s an idiot wasting everyone’s time. I can see him actually getting in trouble with this appeal since he’s had a history of pursing lawsuits under very suspicious reasons. I bet he’s gonna have another random event of vandalism at his house again before his appeal that involves wash away marker. He might really get desperate to make it look real this time by…knocking over his own garbage can.
You also have to remember that pats case with kiwi got Josh to hire big swinging dick Barnes fresh off a rittenhouse case. That must have been a bit of buzz with all the people that work there. Then pat has a case with 60 john does drag on for 9 months. 5 months later Pats name is back on the docket for some bullshit. They know his name by now.