Forget paying the ‘lectric bill

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joseph goes around mooing about getting his CCW permit in New York, something around $340 for the class.

CA16548D-4D43-4BA9-858F-FFC4780217FA.jpeg

A720EE2E-EB65-4A70-BEB6-1053E14A5010.jpeg

This is such great news. Do you know how many posts the cow is going to be mooing on about this. He's going to crowbar a gun into everything he posts. Plus with this idiot he'll probably accidentally shoot his own foot while playing a Solo Joe show at a Moose Lodge or Chili's. Then there's the inevitable crossing state lines and getting busted with a gun drama that will inevitably happen. A new era of Cow posting is here boys

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Imagine being the instructor in that firearm class. You’re trying to impart important safety information and there is some loud mentally subnormal Arab man interrupting you every 30 seconds with shitty political takes, stories from the 80s, and “knowledge” about guns.

I took a gun basics class when I was 18 or 19. Didn’t want to hurt myself or look like a total cunt at the range or whatever. Total novice and felt a bit apprehensive about handling firearms. There was a Joe-type character in that class who decided I would be his protege for the day and kept telling me why the instructor was wrong under his breath and attempting to show me what to do.

He wore camo and gas station sunglasses and had a shitty grey beard. It might as well have been Joe. He also had no idea what he was doing and would have flunked the class if it was possible to do so.