• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Foreign policy expert Pat is on a rampage.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
A3275FDF-437F-41FE-86E2-F35132CE1240.png

Forum Clout
If Trump and Putin were so close, then why didn't Putin do this shit under Trumps watch???

#retardedthoughts #littledick #fatfuck
Because Putin was waiting for Trump to be re-elected to make his move. He attempted to reinstall him for a second term but we heroically denied his attempt at subverting an election by allowing anyone to vote by mail with no identification, and he didn't invade during Trump's 2 remaining lame duck months because that's not allowed.

Im sorry you're stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This Russia / Ukraine situation is why Pat refuses to get a job. He actually believes his purpose in life is to tweet all day because he’s helping and changing the world one tweet at a time. It’s why he had a complete meltdown when his twitter got suspended recently. For a short time he realized his life had no meaning or purpose if he couldn’t tweet. Just think of autistic temper tantrum he threw when he realized he couldn’t post on a social media site, in that moment his entire world came crashing down because he’s made tweeting his entire life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This Russia / Ukraine situation is why Pat refuses to get a job. He actually believes his purpose in life is to tweet all day because he’s helping and changing the world one tweet at a time. It’s why he had a complete meltdown when his twitter got suspended recently. For a short time he realized his life had no meaning or purpose if he couldn’t tweet. Just think of autistic temper tantrum he threw when he realized he couldn’t post on a social media site, in that moment his entire world came crashing down because he’s made tweeting his entire life.
Pat being able to say trump and putin in the same tweets again has him overjoyed.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He’s got a high school level education, he lives in poverty and survives of handouts. He’s a total failure in his career, his finances and he’s a physical fat slob.

He doesn’t know how to write despite pretending he’s an author, he isn’t funny despite trying to be all the time. He’s never once said anything that’s genuinely funny in the years I’ve followed his lolcow saga. He is profoundly inarticulate to the point of autism even though he pretends he pays the bills through his ability to communicate.

He is a fat reclusive deadbeat who lives in the middle of no where next to a halfway house and he thinks he’s an online authority and expert on an incredibly complex situation where the stakes are nuclear catastrophe. These aren’t the usual illiterate gang of Arabs with old rifles that aren’t calibrated and SUVs that have never been maintained.

He is everything wrong with the world. Shut your fat fucking mouth when you’ll never fight in the war you demand happens to look cool on Twitter.

…and one day I’ll tell you what I really think.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can’t wait to hear about why we need to go to war with a nuclear power because putin is literally Voldemort by unemployed Twitter homosexuals like Pat the pig
Because Pat thinks Winter Soldier is documentary. Its all a comic book in his head. He thinks we are the world police but pat wont put his life on the line.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Vladimir Putin is Chadimir Putin. I wish we had a leader like him instead of a foggy headed, child molesting, peanut butter mouthed Alzhheimer's Victim like we have.

Also, I can assure you that Chadimir has zero ideo who Tulsi Gabbard is. Russia isn't the bogeyman to blame for everything that you don't like in life, from people with different opinions (GASP!), criticism of movies you like, or people insulting you online. Quit finger pointing and develop a thicker skin and be a man for once in your life.

I wouldn't mind grooming Tulsi, to br honest wichya.