• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For example, a statement ascribing a criminal history to an innocent person was ruled to be defamatory per se in Wisconsin

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
idk, I'm not good at memes

1701336901086.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Sososososo you're saying I can be sued for saying that Tommy Tomlinson put his kids through school by working the glory hole at the Milwaukee Rodeo in the 80s and 90s?

If I'm gonna be completely fair to Dan as a non-lawyer, it's going to be extremely difficult to prove that any damage was done from "malicious prosecution" with the TRO even if he wins that case as he didn't even know about it until it had already been dismissed. As for the defamation, Pat went on numerous podcasts and falsely claimed that Dan was the person doing the "Yours in Christ" contact form trolling, accused him of stalking and other specific crimes, etc. Jackie Singh contacted his employer multiple times, and Dan could easily use that as evidence that Patrick's false statements about him had a tangible negative impact. We'll see.
Given that Dan lives multiple states away and Pat's biggest argument was Dan walked past his house once he has a decent claim to a civil suit due to being subjected to a false restraining order. He could probably contact the Attorney General and make a case for prosecuting Pat as well if he was really spiteful about it.