• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Footage of Stu Lightning every night

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I wonder if he's worried about us mocking him or he's worried pig can somehow fuck with him now he knows what he looks like. If it's the latter, then that's retarded. Mr Nadolwski literally text Pat his driver's license and the hog couldn't even successfully get a restraining order against him.

Come back stu, you framed Clerks poster having motherfucker you.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Stu, if you're reading this, I don't judge you for your weight. You mentioned something about a knee injury, you acknowledged the weight and I haven't walked a mile in your shoes etc (neither have you by the looks of it...sorry, sorry.) Anyway, you have a nice smile and sounded like an amiable enough fellow. Just have a fucking shower and get a haircut.
The hair and beard bugged me more than anything. Stay trimmed up and be an example for the kids. Not a god damn slob. Still love ya miss ya Stu but McGowan is 100% right here.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Just come back or we'll have to find another Stu to take your place
1648385327392.png

G

Please, come back Stu.

[MEDIA=youtube]s3Q80mk7bxE[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Stu used to record his daughter making fun of Patrick. He's also been a solid contributor and good dude since the Reddit days.

I'm all for busting the guy's balls, but let's not start calling him some glow nigga.
I was joking, just wanted the low hanging fruit of calling sfwa pedophiles

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Stu used to record his daughter making fun of Patrick. He's also been a solid contributor and good dude since the Reddit days.

I'm all for busting the guy's balls, but let's not start calling him some glow nigga.

Ah fuck ye that was him. I always enjoyed how she referred to him as 'Patrick S Tomlinshit'.