• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Food Review: 'C4' Energy (Skittles Flavor)

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
While not really an energy drink I do like an ice cold energy vitamin water. I'm not sure what the flavor is called but it's the yellow one. Tastes good and gives a small little pick me up in the morning. Either that or a good sweet tea. Tried coffee a few mornings but it makes me shit every single time.

The caffeine shit is like 50% of the appeal. Cleans you out. Start the day light and refreshed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
the only energy drink that was somewhat drinkable was some bang energy drink i tried when i used to be a faggot. the only reason it was drinkable was because it tasted like candy from when i was a kid and the nostalgia kicked in.

redbull tastes like asshole I do not understand how anyone can drink such an overpriced, undersized replacement for a perfectly good espresso.
Bang rules. I used to drink all morning then drink 2 to 3 of them at night to get through my shift. Had to swear off that shit because it became a fawkin problem.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Those are different I'm talking about the double shot or whatever it's energy drink with coffee. I swapped to just drinking coffee flavored breakfast protein drinks and they drink pretty good. Also only have like 1g of sugar compared to God knows how much is in those others.
Yes that's why I said i prefer those ones to the double shot energy which doesn't taste as good.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You wake up craving something cold and carbonated? That's bizarre to me. I need hot coffee in the morning. I also don't drink soda or any carbonated beverages except for club soda occasionally.

Not just cold, ice cold

1682616213102.png