• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Florentine

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
So far you've said "There have been a few times throughout the years where he got my ribs" and that you enjoyed his Vos roast set.

This is the lamest HATE thread ever.
I don’t HATE the guy, I’d tell you if I did, but I thought about how he never used to make me laugh back in the day on da show. He was always just….there with a few words here and there that never made me think he was all that hilarious. Sure, Crank Yankers was funny and it upped his status, I guess, but Florentine has never tipped my funny scale any higher than background noise.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I listened to his pod way back in the day, I can't get into solo pods though. I don't find him that funny either, but I like him. He's a pretty good guest too
I think that’s where he lies with me, just a decent guest who doesn’t trample over others and throws a few sentences out. Naaaaaaahhhht funny.

G

I don’t find him that funny at all. There have been a few times throughout the years where he got my ribs but for the most part, he seems pretty basic to me. I never watched or listened to his podcast about idiotic Facebook posts or whatever that was/is because it seemed pretty repetitive in nature. Other than him getting cucked by a police officer, anyone else think he’s funny?
Not particularly, but I find him sort of likable. Making fun of Patso had definitely boosted his reputation for me, however

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
His wife cheating on him destroyed his image. He used have that kind of faggy faux alpha male attitude. Like he never played sports or was a firefighter but acted like listening to rock music and being a standup was as masculine as like fighting terrorists or wildfires. Nick DiPaolo and a lot of conservative comics have the same persona of no kids and masculine hobbies or jobs but they carry themselves like the gatekeepers of 'being a man'. So his persona was always centered around how 'alpha' he was and how much pussy he was getting on the road and how he knew how to deal with women and was so fucking macho and so on.

Then he finally gets married, after saying he was never getting married, and his wife begins blowing the entire auto theft division behind his back. And then he gets into a messy public divorce that makes him look like a total loser. When he was all about pranks and stupid telemarketing calls he was at his peak. His entire faggy rock alpha male persona was so fucking weak and pathetic it was hilarious to see it blow up in his face.

Forum Clout
He's just terrible. Watching any of his stand up makes it abundantly clear why he was opening for a washed-up has-been comic until O&A discovered him. And even after that, most of his comedy "career" was based on him riding the coat tails of others. Da show, Colin, CK, Leno. All people who thought they saw potential in the worm and decided to offer him platforms that were substantially larger than anything his actual success in stand up warranted.

And I'd argue he disappointed them all and squandered the opportunities. Given the number of breaks he was given, a talented comedian would've been in a better position at this point than just hosting a third rate radio show and a podcast.
The thing is Jim is fairly funny as a club comic but Mr. fancy has filmed all his specials as these big productions in theaters where he speaks in a very off putting way.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
y'all niggas complain about him but he should have a statue put up just for the simple fact that he had sex with Robin Quivers just for the plugs.......
That was a pretty stupid decision because he had been a regular for a while and if it went badly then he’d never go on that huge show again. I’ve only ever seen one show on YouTube that he was on post break up. I’m sure it wasn’t the only one because Robin isn’t as vindictive as Hoo Hoo.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
That was a pretty stupid decision because he had been a regular for a while and if it went badly then he’d never go on that huge show again. I’ve only ever seen one show on YouTube that he was on post break up. I’m sure it wasn’t the only one because Robin isn’t as vindictive as Hoo Hoo.
you have to find a way to see the episode where Jimmy reveals he's had a crush on Robin

you can read his body language, and it screams "Why am doing this?! Why am I doing this?!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
you have to find a way to see the episode where Jimmy reveals he's had a crush on Robin

you can read his body language, and it screams "Why am doing this?! Why am I doing this?!"
I’ve seen it, a lot of Stern shows get uploaded under “Artie TV” until they get flagged by free speech Howie. He seemed really genuine to me and it was like a year after his girlfriend had killed herself because they talk about it. I think your assessment falls in line with him considering that he’s fucking up his plugs.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm sure he was funny back in his time. He was mimicked by Norton who was so shamelessly copying Florentine for years, so obviously that even liar worm admitted it.

Florentine has aged well though. Whenever he was on the show he seemed "shy" and quiet. Sometimes Otto would do the same thing.

Hot take. I've never though Greg Giraldo was funny and was pretty sure all my friends who did were either drunk or screwing with me.