• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Florentine

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I don’t find him that funny at all. There have been a few times throughout the years where he got my ribs but for the most part, he seems pretty basic to me. I never watched or listened to his podcast about idiotic Facebook posts or whatever that was/is because it seemed pretty repetitive in nature. Other than him getting cucked by a police officer, anyone else think he’s funny?

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
I don’t find him that funny at all. There have been a few times throughout the years where he got my ribs but for the most part, he seems pretty basic to me. I never watched or listened to his podcast about idiotic Facebook posts or whatever that was/is because it seemed pretty repetitive in nature. Other than him getting cucked by a police officer, anyone else think he’s funny?
It's a weird one, man. Florentine was pretty middling on O&A, but his set at the Rich Vos roast was genuinely the best out of all of them. I think he can be funny, but it has to be in an atmosphere where he has control.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
It's a weird one, man. Florentine was pretty middling on O&A, but his set at the Rich Vos roast was genuinely the best out of all of them. I think he can be funny, but it has to be in an atmosphere where he has control.
I agree that his Vos roast set was good. That’s about the best I had seen him because any other time I’ve heard him on pods or radio, he wasn’t getting my ribs at all. Genuinely, I’d tell you if he did.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
That Metal Show was a guilty pleasure of mine, otherwise he was always okay on Stern or whatever but his standup was shite. Most of the NY comedy scene dudes were funny on radio or podcasts but their standup sucked shit
I first heard about most of these guys (except Burr) from O&A. I couldn't believe how fucking unfunny their stand-up material was when I finally checked it out. Jim Norton especially is uncomfortable to watch live. Totally unlikeable. I can't imagine putting his special on with my friends around.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Jim Norton especially is uncomfortable to watch live
He's just terrible. Watching any of his stand up makes it abundantly clear why he was opening for a washed-up has-been comic until O&A discovered him. And even after that, most of his comedy "career" was based on him riding the coat tails of others. Da show, Colin, CK, Leno. All people who thought they saw potential in the worm and decided to offer him platforms that were substantially larger than anything his actual success in stand up warranted.

And I'd argue he disappointed them all and squandered the opportunities. Given the number of breaks he was given, a talented comedian would've been in a better position at this point than just hosting a third rate radio show and a podcast.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I agree that his Vos roast set was good. That’s about the best I had seen him because any other time I’ve heard him on pods or radio, he wasn’t getting my ribs at all. Genuinely, I’d tell you if he did.
So far you've said "There have been a few times throughout the years where he got my ribs" and that you enjoyed his Vos roast set.

This is the lamest HATE thread ever.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I listened to his pod way back in the day, I can't get into solo pods though. I don't find him that funny either, but I like him. He's a pretty good guest too