• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Florentine comments on Pat's womanly narcissism

G

I like spreading the pig virus as much as anybody, but Florentine talks like a complete mongoloid and most of the autistic faggots here have funnier Patrick observations.

"Holding the phone? You know like women do? Take their picture, their picture in the fucking mirror. Of themselves...A man did this. A man.

*Long pause before the punchline*

That's the last thing you should do as a man, is take a picture of yourself in a mirror like women do."

Is it? Great stuff Jim, you fucking dummy.
His voice and delivery can be funny, but yeah his "writing" needs work

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Every fucking picture of this fat loser he posted online is PAThetic. Only thing he learned from all this Norm11 with his retard brain was to stop posting recent pics
The fact he hasn't posted a selfie in ages despite posting a good 50 of the worst selfies ever suggests he is currently unfathomably fat and ugly.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
The fact he hasn't posted a selfie in ages despite posting a good 50 of the worst selfies ever suggests he is currently unfathomably fat and ugly.
The collage of his gym selfies had to effect him. Even in his delusional state he'd have to reconcile the difference between his photos and the others actually working out then subconsciously stop posting selfies.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I’ve never seen a grown man take so many selfies - and not even with other people. It’s just his big fat head looking like an idiot and he believes he looks amazing.
Especially a married man. A guy who’s dating taking selfies makes some kind of sense. Pat was taking all of those selfies because he thinks he looks good/people want to see them for themselves. It’s really scary to think about.