• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Florentine comments on Pat's womanly narcissism

Forum Clout
IMG_5397.jpeg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
This photo sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions. Of course I laughed at the aging queen pantomiming happiness to hide the pain of being lonely, but I was left genuinely unsettled by this fucking delusional, predatory creep. Any elderly man's earnest attempt at seeming hip and friendly would be tragic enough if it failed this hard, but this sad old ghoul seems to think his two shirts, and rictus grin and half-cramming his diseased goblin claw into his pocket is going to snare him a child he can fuck.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I like spreading the pig virus as much as anybody, but Florentine talks like a complete mongoloid and most of the autistic faggots here have funnier Patrick observations.

"Holding the phone? You know like women do? Take their picture, their picture in the fucking mirror. Of themselves...A man did this. A man.

*Long pause before the punchline*

That's the last thing you should do as a man, is take a picture of yourself in a mirror like women do."

Is it? Great stuff Jim, you fucking dummy.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I like spreading the pig virus as much as anybody, but Florentine talks like a complete mongoloid and most of the autistic faggots here have funnier Patrick observations.

"Holding the phone? You know like women do? Take their picture, their picture in the fucking mirror. Of themselves...A man did this. A man.

*Long pause before the punchline*

That's the last thing you should do as a man, is take a picture of yourself in a mirror like women do."

Is it? Great stuff Jim, you fucking dummy.
you're right, plenty of posters here have made me laugh way harder with their jokes on fatrick