• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flavia has nice FAWKIN tits!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
im man enough to admit id butt fuck Dan’s wife, then make her do ass to mouth
There's no mess she won't spit shine
flaviacleaning.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Flavia made Dan abruptly end his stream...

Did one of you funsters some how anger her?

Would.
she was speaking freely on the stream and then stated "i don't want to be on camera jajaja" and then proceeded to get out of her seat and walk directly into view of the camera because she is a third world idiot who doesn't understand how cameras work. no disrespect.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Imagine if Dan gets more and more ballsy, eventually releasing videos where he's laying back while Flavias farting all over his cock POV style before he turns to the camera and says "Hey Funsters. Nice Podcast, Stupid will be back with an episode next week. See you there, fellas!"

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Imagine if Dan gets more and more ballsy, eventually releasing videos where he's laying back while Flavias farting all over his cock POV style before he turns to the camera and says "Hey Funsters. Nice Podcast, Stupid will be back with an episode next week. See you there, fellas!"
That was last weeks secret preshow

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
So the cruelest detail of all. It's not the titties. Nor the crisp white pants - clean as the day they were bought - giving her fat ass a wedgie. Those are the obvious places everyone looks.

The cruelest detail is the belly shirt with not an inch of fat creating what we call a "muffin top". Showing off that belly button like a teenager. All fat where it needs to be.