• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flat Broke Geno plays security camera footage of Pat Dixon smashing his jaw

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I barely know who Geno is, but I have seen enough to be happy that Pat punched him and wish he'd done more damage. I really don't know who Pat is, and I'm not trying to learn more. I'm definitely glad that Geno got punched, though.
One punch broke Geno’s jaw in four places! Imagine what a couple more strikes could have done!

Forum Clout
19F9AB23-DBB2-423C-804F-7D54CDDC1C44.jpeg

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Geno’s utter astonishment at someone getting sick of shit and finally punching him is some of funniest delusions of grandeur I’ve seen since… probably Nana’s bitchfests about mean ol’ Missy Muscles.

These fuckers continue to fall further often it’s hard to keep up with a solid reference. It’s a tough one.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet Pat stayed awake the night before running through the scenarios of how he will do it and how it will play out. Pat should have got a few more in. He backed off right away showing he wasnt fully committed if the it turned into an actual fight. Props for Geno actually showing the video. Its always funny when the loudmouth finally gets popped in the mouth and they play the victim. Sure he was assaulted but everyone around him knows it was only matter of time. Geno must be the worst in bars when he is drunk and gacked. Surprised it doesnt happen more often.

G

I bet Pat stayed awake the night before running through the scenarios of how he will do it and how it will play out. Pat should have got a few more in. He backed off right away showing he wasnt fully committed if the it turned into an actual fight. Props for Geno actually showing the video. Its always funny when the loudmouth finally gets popped in the mouth and they play the victim. Sure he was assaulted but everyone around him knows it was only matter of time. Geno must be the worst in bars when he is drunk and gacked. Surprised it doesnt happen more often.
I've been autistically studying the footage. Geno was talking to the person to his right with the backpack long enough that when Pat Dixon decked him and Geno was pushed into the person...the person already developed enough 'distaste' to instinctively push Geno disgustingly away from them with their hand:

1:28 to see it

[MEDIA=youtube]IDv4IkWhP2k:83[/MEDIA]

Nobody likes Geno

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The whole thing is confusing becuase it does look like a good punch and Geno got injured....but a drunken Geno also didn't even lose his balance? Tha fuck...

*edit* I just noticed Geno keeps his drink in his hand the whole time too lulz
Probably too fawking zooted to have really felt it.