• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flat Broke Geno plays security camera footage of Pat Dixon smashing his jaw

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
The old woman in the back.
Screenshot_20220722-213950_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Damn that was a nice punch and follow through. If this video was supposed to turn me against Pat, it did exactly the opposite.
The whole thing is confusing becuase it does look like a good punch and Geno got injured....but a drunken Geno also didn't even lose his balance? Tha fuck...

*edit* I just noticed Geno keeps his drink in his hand the whole time too lulz

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
The old woman in the back.View attachment 55340
The best part about Nana in the back with her readers on is that there is a not insignificant chance he was literally compiling footage of melanated SAVAGES going up to people and hitting them on the streets to play during the show in an hour

Also, after viewing the tape, this is very clearly in sucker punch territory -- you're not expecting to immediately get hit by someone like that at 3:30 in the afternoon. Still a great bit by Pat, though!

G

The best part about Nana in the back with her readers on is that there is a not insignificant chance he was literally compiling footage of melanated SAVAGES going up to people and hitting them on the streets to play during the show in an hour

Also, after viewing the tape, this is very clearly in sucker punch territory -- you're not expecting to immediately get hit by someone like that at 3:30 in the afternoon. Still a great bit by Pat, though!
WWAW Geno walking to daddy Nana "he punched me" whle holding his jaw/cheek? And Nana not even budging from his chair, and back to Nigger-crime tweeting when Geno goes to men's room to stop the bleeding?

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
I'm probably over-evaluating this, but it got me thinking... if you're going to sucker punch one of your enemies in a bar, you're probably better off just blasting him in the nose.

Connecting on the button has too good of a chance of knocking him out and he falls to the ground and fucks himself up badly and you go to jail. Breaking someone's nose also has great comedic effect because of the blood everywhere.