• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flashback Friday (Feb 2017)- Patrick gets his blue checkmark, acts like a cunt

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
When I observe what a pointless, cunty and self-absorbed personality Pat projects online, I can’t help but think this is pure Mommy Raven coming out in him. My hunch is that his school counselor mother is a raging narcissistic bitch as well. Patso was always coddled and protected by her, hence as a failed adult his only response to stress is to emulate her loser attitude and hope it protects him as an adult.

Spoiler Alert: it doesn’t. It just invites further criticism from the online community.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
20220108_035908-jpg.18906

*manifests in chat*

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
When I observe what a pointless, cunty and self-absorbed personality Pat projects online, I can’t help but think this is pure Mommy Raven coming out in him. My hunch is that his school counselor mother is a raging narcissistic bitch as well. Patso was always coddled and protected by her, hence as a failed adult his only response to stress is to emulate her loser attitude and hope it protects him as an adult.

Spoiler Alert: it doesn’t. It just invites further criticism from the online community.
Judith is who brought Technicality Tomlinson in the world, I guarantee you, he would pull shit like "No, mom, you said not to put my hand in the cookie jar, but I broke the cookie jar and ate the cookie off the floor, so I did what you said", and instead of reprimanding him, she'd praise what a "clever boy" he was.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Judith is who brought Technicality Tomlinson in the world, I guarantee you, he would pull shit like "No, mom, you said not to put my hand in the cookie jar, but I broke the cookie jar and ate the cookie off the floor, so I did what you said", and instead of reprimanding him, she'd praise what a "clever boy" he was.
My 10 yr tries this type of shit and im like “it was cute when you were like 5, but STOP IT!” Shes too smart for her own good. She was told to write 2 paragraphs about the Magna Carta and she wrote 2 sentences and said “technically one sentence can be a paragraph”. I wanna smack her upside the head when she pulls a Tomlinson. (I dont though.)