• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fit, educated genius and wife ca. 2021, Chicago

G

Even though Niki is a disgusting lesbian drunk, she is still too good for him. I guarantee there is something else going on.

2b15f67b96f9366be2e860a0adafb54f.png

Forum Clout
Who the hell wears shirts to a baseball game of a team not playing? Is it because Pat is low on clothes that fit him since he’s so fat?
You know he was thinking 'I'll show up with the jersey of rival team and I'll get into arguments with both Cardinals and Cubs fans' even though neither team gives a shit about the Brewers.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The pair of them look like the worst stereotype of American tourists imaginable.

That fucking backwards hat too. You're 41 goddamn years old, you fat clown. You look absolutely idiotic. Even a 21 year old in good shape would look like a douche dressed like that. You look legitimately retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The pair of them look like the worst stereotype of American tourists imaginable.

That fucking backwards hat too. You're 41 goddamn years old, you fat clown. You look absolutely idiotic. Even a 21 year old in good shape would look like a douche dressed like that. You look legitimately retarded.
He was wearing a shirt with the mustang logo in the museum with his backwards hat. That’s below white trash and would embarrass any respectable adult. The backwards hat thing makes him such a tool, he’s 41 years old! No wonder why Niki needs to drink so much.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Pig, when are you going to realize that you and your beard look like what people assume all Trump supporters look like?
Fat, uncultured, sport/food obsessed, alcoholic drips.
You wore a jersey to an art museum and you have the audacity to speak down to people like you're some sort of erudite fucking citizen of the world?
You make me sick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pig, when are you going to realize that you and your beard look like what people assume all Trump supporters look like?
Fat, uncultured, sport/food obsessed, alcoholic drips.
You wore a jersey to an art museum and you have the audacity to speak down to people like you're some sort of erudite fucking citizen of the world?
You make me sick.
What’s funny is he looks to own zero dress clothes / business casual wear meaning if he got a respectable job he would have to buy a ton of dress clothes. It’s probably one of his many excuses of why he can’t get a job, too expensive to buy work clothes.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He was wearing a shirt with the mustang logo in the museum with his backwards hat. That’s below white trash and would embarrass any respectable adult. The backwards hat thing makes him such a tool, he’s 41 years old! No wonder why Niki needs to drink so much.
Typical american tourist. Mouth agape. Looking for the nearest local junk food to consume. Im sure he has photos of said junk food on his phone that he is itching to share. Because he thinks eating a bunch of garbage food makes him well traveled. He tries to claim its " local cuisine" when its its just the same pub grub garbage he eats daily.

G

Typical american tourist. Mouth agape. Looking for the nearest local junk food to consume. Im sure he has photos of said junk food on his phone that he is itching to share. Because he thinks eating a bunch of garbage food makes him well traveled. He tries to claim its " local cuisine" when its its just the same pub grub garbage he eats daily.
They're the kind of people whose first meal while visiting California is In 'n Out.