• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fishtank sucked

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I know. This was the first act of his I had seen, immediately digged the guy. He dropped off comedically as soon as Charles was taken out of the picture. That little worm has some actual talent and probably pushes Sam to try harder. Rochefort is naturally a funny guy. Sam has way too many fags laughing and smiling at every stupid thing he says. His incel advice talks are cringe inducing too
Charls is a legit schizo. Funny guy though.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I find it funny that Jet is younger than half the contestants and much MUCH younger than Sam, and ended up coming off as the most responsible, mature, and (for what it was) professional. Regardless of what happened behind the scenes, Fishtank appears to have been nearly entirely his project. If he was smart, he would ditch the MDE dead weight and parlay this into a serious career in entertainment.