• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fishtank sucked

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Sam Hyde is lame as shit these days. Kind of a has been. We'll see how World Peace 2 works out, but I will never give a shit about his side projects with his wigger hanger-ons.
He’s way past his prime. “Sweatpants by BUCCI! The foinest sweatpants you can get at the mall. At the black person mall.”
He’s an idiot for thinking he’d ever get a second season on tv but he truly is a comedic genius.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He’s way past his prime. “Sweatpants by BUCCI! The foinest sweatpants you can get at the mall. At the black person mall.”
He’s an idiot for thinking he’d ever get a second season on tv but he truly is a comedic genius.

Have you seen the video where him and a buddy of his crash a Bernie Sanders in-door rally? Its so funny. They take their shirts off and start humping the floor in front of everyone.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I know it’s a TedX talk but it’s incredible he was able to go on this show to spew nonsense.
I know. This was the first act of his I had seen, immediately digged the guy. He dropped off comedically as soon as Charles was taken out of the picture. That little worm has some actual talent and probably pushes Sam to try harder. Rochefort is naturally a funny guy. Sam has way too many fags laughing and smiling at every stupid thing he says. His incel advice talks are cringe inducing too