• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fishing

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
That old bitty was a piece of ass when she was younger. GG era was pretty decent, too.
I would have raw dogged her during the Golden Girl days. She does mention in one episode that her husband fucked her three times a day, every day until he died.

Also, the three ladies (not Dorothy's mom) are all in their 50s in that show. You'd think they were 70. The 80s were different, I guess.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Its fishing...IN SPACE!

2a298cfcd1678444a66d625b12ed92eb.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm sure next week, he'll be pitching "Jurassic Park, but in Space. Featuring two gender-fluid tacos, an AI that only talks like a pirate, and a species of sentient maggots that attacked the Space Capitol building on Space January 6th".
Pat is copy and pasting this somewhere before getting blackout drunk so he can wake up and claim them as his own ideas.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I would have raw dogged her during the Golden Girl days. She does mention in one episode that her husband fucked her three times a day, every day until he died.

Also, the three ladies (not Dorothy's mom) are all in their 50s in that show. You'd think they were 70. The 80s were different, I guess.
I'd blast in the old broad from stop or my mom will shoot too

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
I'm sure next week, he'll be pitching "Jurassic Park, but in Space. Featuring two gender-fluid tacos, an AI that only talks like a pirate, and a species of sentient maggots that attacked the Space Capitol building on Space January 6th".
All those ideas are 1million times better than all of Pat’s work

G

I appreciate your support on this. But holy shit what ep was that?

Also, Bea Arthur was considered a bad ass marine who would have made you go full Murphy which is a phrase I hope catches on.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

They really were. A 40 / 45 year old back then would look like Anthony Cumia today, and dudes in their early 20s looked middle aged. I am not sure what it was. Prevalence of smoking., maybe?

G

And the actress that played Dorothy’s mom was younger than at least one of the other actresses.