• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

First major sporting event marketed towards white people in fucking years

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Old white boomers are the only ones who watch baseball now anyway. I used to love watching but nerds ruined it with this exit velocity, launch angle shit. Don't even get me started on spin rate and Spider Tack.
The announcers never shut the fuck up. Now they have women calling games. Its awful. Having a game on in the background was once one of the most pleasant sounds in the world, now its just yack yack this, personal information about the players that.
I'm not even a boomer, but I shit you not I listen to games on the radio now. In my garage. I am happy as a Pat in shit.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
The announcers never shut the fuck up. Now they have women calling games. Its awful. Having a game on in the background was once one of the most pleasant sounds in the world, now its just yack yack this, personal information about the players that.
I'm not even a boomer, but I shit you not I listen to games on the radio now. In my garage. I am happy as a Pat in shit.
I prefer radio to TV, too (nothing but fentanyl beats Denny Matthews lulling you to sleep on a Sunday afternoon), but the Mets have the best booth on television.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Old white boomers are the only ones who watch baseball now anyway. I used to love watching but nerds ruined it with this exit velocity, launch angle shit. Don't even get me started on spin rate and Spider Tack.
They're to blame for the grueling pace of play too. The stats say that the longer pitchers wait between pitches the more successful their next pitch is. So if there's some Mark Buerlhe type in the minors who likes to keep the game moving, they'll actively try to coach that out of him and slow things down. Fucking gay.

Baseball was my favorite sport growing up and it's now a distant 4th. I dont think I can name bv 20 total active MLB players, it's sad. Baseball's refusal to do the bare minimum to make the game watchable (enforce a pitch clock, jesus christ) is gonna come back to bite them at some point as their fanbase dies off. I think within the next 20 years they're gonna have to do something goofy like seven inning games to compensate for kids having zero attention span.

G

I like baseball and I’m literally from Iowa and thought this was cheesedick. The game being there and the stadium and stuff was cool but the opening with Costner walking around looking amazed was super douchey. He’s a fucking California faggot actor.

And to whoever said Iowa seemed cool because it was all white people, I guarantee you probably 95% of the audience who weren’t reporters were probably rich people from Chicago.

Forum Clout
They're to blame for the grueling pace of play too. The stats say that the longer pitchers wait between pitches the more successful their next pitch is. So if there's some Mark Buerlhe type in the minors who likes to keep the game moving, they'll actively try to coach that out of him and slow things down. Fucking gay.

Baseball was my favorite sport growing up and it's now a distant 4th. I dont think I can name bv 20 total active MLB players, it's sad. Baseball's refusal to do the bare minimum to make the game watchable (enforce a pitch clock, jesus christ) is gonna come back to bite them at some point as their fanbase dies off. I think within the next 20 years they're gonna have to do something goofy like seven inning games to compensate for kids having zero attention span.
Thats complete bullshit too. A pitcher that works painfully slow will often get in his own head, and the fielders start daydreaming. Kills your whole teams energy.
And they are literally already doing 7 inning games lmao