Finding Things to Be Angry at With Nick DiPaolo

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
There's something really off-putting about nick to me. I mean nana looks like an abused barbie doll with her face melted by a lighter and half the hair combed out, but nick looks like he's trying to look hip and it's just off enough that it's glaringly obvious. The jean jacket is too young for him, and is his beard super trimmed? I can't tell in the pic.
Getting a tattoo in your 50s is not PFG (unless you're a meth-dealing criminal).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
There's something really off-putting about nick to me. I mean nana looks like an abused barbie doll with her face melted by a lighter and half the hair combed out, but nick looks like he's trying to look hip and it's just off enough that it's glaringly obvious. The jean jacket is too young for him, and is his beard super trimmed? I can't tell in the pic.
Jean jackets aren’t exactly hip anyways. Doesn’t come off as trying too hard but does anyone know what happened to his front teeth?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Two men who 100 years ago would not be considered white, could be lynched, and would be denied employment based on their race complain about diversity now that the dago has securely been assimilated through forced diversity.
Everyday I curse John Gotti. He is purely the reason these fucking greaseballs aren’t discriminated against anymore. The minute that stupid fat fuck blabbed himself into prison and effectively took everyone down with him is the day the mob was considered “dead”. And for the next 30 years as the mob bled out the (rightful) perception that Italians were all law breaking niggerish thugs subsided.

They just aren’t. Fucking. People.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
foah foah foaaah

Two men who 100 years ago would not be considered white, could be lynched, and would be denied employment based on their race complain about diversity now that the dago has securely been assimilated through forced diversity.
Isn't this dumb motherfucker half English? He talks like he has manicott shoved up his ass and he's dripping in grease. I don't get it. Same thing with Lange... Lange nice redcoat name, stupid. Dice is more legitimate than an English greaseball what the fuck is that?
Ethnicity: Italian, French-Canadian

It was real greaseball shit.