Finding Things to Be Angry at With Nick DiPaolo

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 7.48.56 PM.png
Today's topics are Niggers make planes crash

I like how all this BASED shit outs up big banners and BOLDED titles so I know how to feel about it.
As if on cue, the NPC LE BASED guy says LE BASED IN ALL CAPS for the 50,000th time, as if hit with a reflex hammer. Stimulus, response. Stimulus, response. Don't you ever think? BTW that's rhetorical, we know you don't. You just spout gay memes for the tards.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile

Finding Things to Be Angry at With​

Does anyone else see the irony of the guy who bases his life on Anthony Cumia's Twitter account saying this? Or does the hatred block out any sense of self awareness? This has to be a joke at this point, right?
I don’t spend my day ranting about race, or pretend outrage fox tells me to be scared/mad about. Just like to document Nana’s awfulness for future generations.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
LOL Nana looks legit retarded here. That's the face of a man who's this close to assisted living.
There's something really off-putting about nick to me. I mean nana looks like an abused barbie doll with her face melted by a lighter and half the hair combed out, but nick looks like he's trying to look hip and it's just off enough that it's glaringly obvious. The jean jacket is too young for him, and is his beard super trimmed? I can't tell in the pic.