• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FINALLY I found a beer cool enough for Pat fans

Forum Clout
Another good Pat beer

312E8738-93F2-45A4-B805-191C9D2E0DF0.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Trust me, you don’t want ever clear. Got that out of my system before high school was over thank god. Got to the point I was drinking it with only a splash of water in my water bottle at school. Bad idea. I like da voodoo rangers though. They drank pretty good.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Trust me, you don’t want ever clear. Got that out of my system before high school was over thank god. Got to the point I was drinking it with only a splash of water in my water bottle at school. Bad idea. I like da voodoo rangers though. They drank pretty good.
they didn't sell it in my home state, but where I went to college there were a lot of people who could go across the state line and get it. so they introduced me to Jungle Juice. basically fruit punch, everclear, and fruit that had been soaked in everclear. was nice because you just pour a cup and sip at it, but of course there was always some chucklehead who just downed it

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
they didn't sell it in my home state, but where I went to college there were a lot of people who could go across the state line and get it. so they introduced me to Jungle Juice. basically fruit punch, everclear, and fruit that had been soaked in everclear. was nice because you just pour a cup and sip at it, but of course there was always some chucklehead who just downed it
Damn you did the real jungle juice. I used to mix in a quarter everclear in a bottle of water then add koolaid/mio into it and walk around with it in school. After I graduated I’d mix a tea container for parties but I never added the fruit. Slumming it like a degenerate. Glad I don’t touch that shit anymore.

G

I like voodoo ranger imperial. 9% abv bay bay!