• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FINALLY I found a beer cool enough for Pat fans

G

You know what dude, you got your Starship Repo
And youre drinking your fuckin Starship IPA and Bam dude.
imgonline-com-ua-Rotate360-hI8SaAXYJzyEH5U.jpg

G

East coast IPA’s can be very bitter but I really like a lot of west coast stuff. I am a Hollywood faggot though so your mileage may vary.
I mean I don't drink alcohol for the taste whatsoever, I'm just in the business of getting drunk so whatever's going to get me there the quickest is what I go for.

I just found out the reason that I can't find everclear here in Iowa is because it's illegal in this state. Fuckin hodunk hillbillies. You can get absinthe though and that's pretty cool.

I've been kissing the green fairy since I was 18 fawkin years old!

One time I went to this Halloween party with my friends and it ended up being a bunch of goth kids and they were all like, ritualistically drinking absinthe and I took my sugar cube and just stirred it into the absinthe with the little spoon and the goth girl goes aren't you going to light it on fire? You're supposed to. And I looked at her dead serious and said do you know how it's burning when you light it on fire? You're burning the fucking alcohol away and that's the best part. Then I drank the absinthe and walked away.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I mean I don't drink alcohol for the taste whatsoever, I'm just in the business of getting drunk so whatever's going to get me there the quickest is what I go for.

I just found out the reason that I can't find everclear here in Iowa is because it's illegal in this state. Fuckin hodunk hillbillies. You can get absinthe though and that's pretty cool.

I've been kissing the green fairy since I was 18 fawkin years old!

One time I went to this Halloween party with my friends and it ended up being a bunch of goth kids and they were all like, ritualistically drinking absinthe and I took my sugar cube and just stirred it into the absinthe with the little spoon and the goth girl goes aren't you going to light it on fire? You're supposed to. And I looked at her dead serious and said do you know how it's burning when you light it on fire? You're burning the fucking alcohol away and that's the best part. Then I drank the absinthe and walked away.
Hats off to you, Absinthe is brutal. In high school one of my friends got a bottle and from all the tales we’d heard we were basically anticipating hallucinations. Took me about half an hour to finish a glass though.

G

Hats off to you, Absinthe is brutal. In high school one of my friends got a bottle and from all the tales we’d heard we were basically anticipating hallucinations. Took me about half an hour to finish a glass though.
Bro you diluted it right? You're supposed to pour 5 parts water over a full sugar cube for every one part fairy.

Holy FUCK you didn't try to drink that straight up did you? Oh man I go 3:1 instead of 5:1 and I feel like I got fucked in the mouth with a cock made out of licorice.

G

Also I found a better beer for Pat.

2-C59435-B-799-A-4108-883-C-C98-A7-B980846.jpg

At 8.5% it’s probably too much of a big boy beer for Mama Raven’s Corona drinking faggot though.
Yeah I usually drink voodoo ranger imperial because it's 9% so you get fuckered up and start making mistakes on your phone QUICK. That's one of the main reasons I'm so happy I don't engage in social media I would have ruined my life 50 times over by now. The drunk phone calls and text messages I make are bad enough.

G

Uhh... Oopsie Doodles.
Weapons grade OOFtonium my man. You let the Green fairy squat down over you and take a piss in your mouth, dude. Right onto your taste buds.

Holy shit I can't even fathom that. I once took a tiny tiny taste straight up on a dare and it was like instant regret. My tongue went numb.

Dude if you held that down by the way you're gangster as FUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Yeah I usually drink voodoo ranger imperial because it's 9% so you get fuckered up and start making mistakes on your phone QUICK. That's one of the main reasons I'm so happy I don't engage in social media I would have ruined my life 50 times over by now. The drunk phone calls and text messages I make are bad enough.
Yeah, nothing quite like the morning after making a drunken ass of yourself online to keep you away from the phone when drinking.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
Weapons grade OOFtonium my man. You let the Green fairy squad over you and take a piss in your mouth, dude. Right onto your taste buds.

Holy shit I can't even fathom that. I want to take a tiny tiny taste straight up on a dare and it was like instant regret. My tongue went numb.

Dude if you held that down by the way you're gangster as FUCK.
I was already kind of a lunatic in high school so yeah it stayed down but it was one and done.

G

We didn’t even know what that was then. It was like an Old Fashioned/rocks type of glass I think. Long time ago now.
New-Green-Peace1.jpg

See this bitch right here? You were supposed to lightly kiss her on the lips. You tongue fucked her asshole and twat my dude. On the first date.

Ngl that is pretty fucking metal. You drank unsugared undiluted absinthe in a portion that was bigger than intended. And held it down.

That's fucking impressive, brotherman. That's like... chugging straight up moonshine with no chaser levels of brutal.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
View attachment 28283

See this bitch right here? You were supposed to lightly kiss her on the lips. You tongue fucked her asshole and twat my dude. On the first date.

Ngl that is pretty fucking metal. You drank unsugared undiluted absinthe in a portion that was bigger than intended. And held it down.

That's fucking impressive, brotherman. That's like... chugging straight up moonshine with no chaser levels of brutal.
I’m suddenly kinda proud of my 17 year old self.

G

I’m suddenly kinda proud of my 17 year old self.
7179Dir8DeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And you should be. That is an absinthe glass. The little bubble at the bottom holds the absinthe, and the entire glass only holds 7 oz of liquid. If you're going 5:1 like you're supposed to you have to leave out the extra ounce for the sugar cube. Meaning ONE OUNCE of straight absinthe goes into a serving.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
View attachment 28287

And you should be. That is an absinthe glass. The little bubble at the bottom holds the absinthe, and the entire glass only holds 7 oz of liquid. If you're going 5:1 like you're supposed to you have to leave out the extra ounce for the sugar cube. Meaning ONE OUNCE of straight absinthe goes into a serving.
The mo’ you know...🤔