• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Filming date rescheduled

G

I recently visited with someone and they actually had that show he was on on the tv in the background. I kept trying to sneak a look to see if Fatso's fat face would pop up but I never saw him. It's probably for the best. IT would have been weird if I started laughing like a maniac out of nowhere.
Would have been funny to just point him out, like "Look at that bloated guy on TV" and see what the room's opinion of him was.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Is it one of those “science” shows which is about how ancient aliens built the pyramids?
Pretty much. They basically say “well it could be this.”. Rick will just say: “It could be aliens from a million year old civilization. They developed warp drives and AI so they’re capable of interstellar travel. We’re almost there ourselves, so it’s very possible.”, in which the audience will reply: “Jesus Christ that guys fat!”. I think one of the ones he was on was about big foot or some gay shit.