• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fez's descent into madness was the best part of latter-day R&F

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Must be a lonely worthless existence. I like most of ur comments, if that means a god damn thing to your faggot ass.

Edit: made me loff many a times
Its better than hearing the dogshit opinions people have about movies and music. Are you one of those boring fucks who can't shut the fuck up about how the grateful dead inspired the acid movement and shit like that? I just said I don't like hearing peoples opinions on music and movies and you think I care if you like my comments? You absolute nigger.
glad I made you laugh though ngl fam

Last edited:

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Its better than hearing the dogshit opinions people have about movies and music. Are you one of those boring fucks who can't shut the fuck up about how the grateful dead inspired the acid movement and shit like that? I just said I don't like hearing peoples opinions on music and movies and you think I care if you like my comments? You absolute nigger.
glad I made you laugh though ngl fam
I hate the grateful dead. Love acid. Could care less if you care. Not a nigger. Could care less if you died.
Thank you for your service.