• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fez died a year ago today

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
Forum Clout
I didn’t even know he was sick. RIP.
1D1E89F7-4394-435E-833D-E91438CB09A7.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fez lives. He just fully became the D-Man and moved to Texas.

No, he became Reggie The Florist and lives in Grenoble, France.

On a serious note, I remember the day the news dropped and I found out just as I was about to go on stage. It was very off-putting that a complete strangers death fucked me up, and I had to psych myself back up for the show. I tried not to think about it until I got off stage, and I was pretty reserved the rest of the night.

You get attached to some of these blokes. Exaggerated or not, I always felt for Fez. Mental illness is a cunt. I just hope the Big Cat knew how loved he was.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
No, he became Reggie The Florist and lives in Grenoble, France.

On a serious note, I remember the day the news dropped and I found out just as I was about to go on stage. It was very off-putting that a complete strangers death fucked me up, and I had to psych myself back up for the show. I tried not to think about it until I got off stage, and I was pretty reserved the rest of the night.

You get attached to some of these blokes. Exaggerated or not, I always felt for Fez. Mental illness is a cunt. I just hope the Big Cat knew how loved he was.
Fez really came off as such a nice guy. I haven’t listened to a ton of Ron & Fez but I enjoyed it. The bbbbbooyyss are clearly all just horrible people which is entertaining in its own way.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

I think people were unfair to Fez his entire life, and doubly so now that he's dead.

Fez was an asexual aspie at worst, dude just wanted to be left alone with his wrestling tapes and action figures. But the psychologist jew got in his ear with hipster Ronnie's help and convinced him to be gay.

We tend to forget the impact that physical health problems have on your mental state.

The guy had a handful of heart attacks -- even if you were raised in optimal conditions, you will come out of it an entirely different person. That's not even getting into how blood/heart meds affect your brain. He might not have even been mentally ill, he was mentally and emotionally crippled by big pharma and its consequences. (pills he needed to survive made him insane)

I can state with no exaggeration that Fez wasn't even that crazy early on, he was constantly being dumped on, passed over, ignored, etc. People out in the wild were just plainly cruel to him for no reason. He told stories about shit random people would say to him, sounded like it really hurt him. You could even hear it happen on the air sometimes with guests... He never deserved to stick out like a sore thumb. Before Fez went silent, he would be in the room and people would ignore him to speak directly to Ron.

I always smile when something in my daily life reminds me of Fezzie, but it's such a sad story when you get into it. Even towards the end when he was clearly leaning into the craziness for a bit, he was still a great joke writer -- or at the very least, a great premise writer.

I think his confidence took a fatal hit, and he tried to make it a work. Comedy really could have used his magic touch in those later years when things started becoming stifled. We never got him back to 100% and that whole era will always be a "what if" scenario.

Still, it was a testament to his charisma that he won over O&A fans. The most judgemental and hateful people alive all took a break from gay bashing to cheer on his coming out the closet, with total sincerity. That is real love.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Ron regularly told him that he was asexual and to accept it.

Ron changed his tune later on. I can't shit on Bennington because I don't know how much of his shit-stirring was a result of Fez begging him to keep hitting him so he could play the heel.