• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feminist Ally Pat gets mad at women for choosing superior men

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pig is such a timeless, classic loser. The kid who never had a girlfriend. Never got any pussy. Talked all kinds of shit about everyone’s boyfriend (“he doesn’t deserve you!”) and constantly took it upon himself to “defend their honor” when it wasn’t wanted. And despite never having anyone until he trapped Ade he still never figured out that essentially being the gay friend guarantees a puss-free lifestyle. Fat faggot.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
View attachment 18655

Lotta layers to this one.

First the woman rationalizing why Chad won't treat her like all the other women he fucked and chucked, stupidly believin she can change him. They'd rather wait to wear down a player until he settles down than be with some blob who says the right things for good boy points.

Second Pat getting butthurt because like the other male feminists he thinks that is what women want, and gets angry when they show a preference for high status men over and over. He can't get it through his (fat) head That's why his types throw incel around and act like it's them who feel entitled to sex. It's the male feminists themselves who are stewing because their feminist friend would rather fuck themselves than him.
lets put it in language rick will understand.

you know how in wedding singer the adam sandler movie that slaps my dude? remember drew barrymore was with the rich asshole... thats life rick

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The guitar is great and the drums are on point. Jess Margera is sadly overshadowed by his little brother despite being the most talented member of his family. I do like Phil and April though. Phil seems like the coolest dad ever.
Definitely. If I'd pulled any of the shit bam did my dad would have rightly beaten me