• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feminist Ally Pat gets mad at women for choosing superior men

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220106-125833.png

Lotta layers to this one.

First the woman rationalizing why Chad won't treat her like all the other women he fucked and chucked, stupidly believin she can change him. They'd rather wait to wear down a player until he settles down than be with some blob who says the right things for good boy points.

Second Pat getting butthurt because like the other male feminists he thinks that is what women want, and gets angry when they show a preference for high status men over and over. He can't get it through his (fat) head That's why his types throw incel around and act like it's them who feel entitled to sex. It's the male feminists themselves who are stewing because their feminist friend would rather fuck themselves than him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You can never trust a “male feminist” because it’s always the creeps that were forever in the friend zone with women. Guys like Pat are bitter and angry that they’ve never been able to pick up women like the alpha types. They’ve forever hated the guys that could get women and think being a white knight will do the trick. Not so.

Forum Clout
Your wife left you while pregnant for your friend. It tells me that nobody loves you and nobody likes you. This shit happens to every narcissistic piece of shit. Eventually they piss everyone around them off to the point people start planning retaliation behind their back. Every extremely narcissistic guy I've ever been friends with has had other dudes were friends with fuck their girl after years of being a condescending cunt to them. Pat is no different.
Pat is very rotund and needs to fucking kill himself is what I think he should do

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Call me a fag for knowing this but my chick loves Sex and the City, and this is literally an overarching story throughout the whole series. Patrice was right, guys just need to run their course and settle down. Its different for everyone pig.
Pig is just bitter he married the only two women who had sex with him. He wishes he could be the guy that can get sex often but knows deep down he’s a weak bitch that lets the alpha steal his wife.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yeah Pat I know because you’re not one you don’t understand that women are naturally attracted to Alpha Males and not snowflakes who post for woke points on Twitter. A woman wants to be secure physically and financially. Here’s something else that will blow you and other fake feminists mind… most women with children openly admit they’d rather stay at home with their kids than work.