• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Felt cute. Might delete later.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
His broom was just too powerful. It would have me insta banned in like half a second. He was always on AgainstHateSubreddits trying to get things banned. He got cumtown sub too im pretty sure.
God this faggot deserves everything bad to happen to them. Wait, they are a tranny. So, Sorted I guess

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
God this faggot deserves everything bad to happen to them. Wait, they are a tranny. So, Sorted I guess
At one point he was following us individually and banning whole subreddits rather than just banning us. Thats how we got r/JimAndSam deleted because he was just following our accounts and banning every sub we went to. The faggot mods of JimandSam suckled this things cock and got unbanned.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
At one point he was following us individually and banning whole subreddits rather than just banning us. Thats how we got r/JimAndSam deleted because he was just following our accounts and banning every sub we went to. The faggot mods of JimandSam suckled this things cock and got unbanned.
i'm still shocked my u/JoeCumiaIsGay lasted past the bannings. though now some faggot has keyed in on me so u/JoeCumiaIsStillGay and u/JoeCumiaRemainsGay have been banned. I suspect one of the faggots on the subs I frequented who was a libfag wanna be janny. if everyone who used reddit died the world would be a much better place.

Forum Clout
Even reddit fags hate all the trannie jannies these days. Everyone knows if one of them zeros in on you they can completely ruin your experience on the platform and they try to take over subs all the damn time. That's what happened with r/antiwork after it became one of the most popular subs. Some dumb tranny mod went on Fox News and tried to speak for them and bombed so bad they tried to nuke the sub SpaceEdge style I believe. It ended up with everyone migrating to a new sub because the trannie jannie went mad with power.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Started looking through Shrek's blog the other day, incredibly boring.. tapped out after a few minutes. If anyone has the stomach/patience for it: https://aliceinwinterland.home.blog
I love the video he posted where he’s intentionally aggrevating the dude with the majestic red locks, who snaps on him and then he refuses to get out of the car because it’s “abandonment” never mind the fact this toad lives in Charlotte, a big city with a bus system, über, Lyft and taxi cabs.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I love the video he posted where he’s intentionally aggrevating the dude with the majestic red locks, who snaps on him and then he refuses to get out of the car because it’s “abandonment” never mind the fact this toad lives in Charlotte, a big city with a bus system, über, Lyft and taxi cabs.
Its been forever! You gotta link brothaman? I wanna laugh at that again.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I used to have 1 follower on Reddit, that didn't show up in the dashboard, and the Reddit staff wouldn't tell me who it was.

I guess it was this faggot.

Vale, mentally-ill man who had his delusions indulged rather than cured; better luck next time.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
HEr0yum-C-400x400.jpg
This monster actually asked me about Pat on Twitter recently and liked my reply.

G

Btw all you Rascals be warned, if you treat Mr Phelan like you do that Tomlinson fella, he has a revolver he doesent seem to know how to safely handle that you’ll be seeing the business end of Mister.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/adphelanwriter/status/1486246280569532419[/URL]

Why can’t retards never close their pie holes properly in pictures?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout